The Corporate Controlling function plays an integral part in the financial steering of the company. It includes all aspects of management reporting, financial planning, budgeting and performance management on a company level. The analyses and reports provide transparency to the Executive Board and drive both decision operational and strategic decision making and resource allocation across our Global Sales (markets and channels) and Global Brands (product categories and marketing) matrix organization.
This position is part of the Corporate Controlling Analyst Pool (CCAP) which sits in the sub-functional area of Strategic Controlling. Through the CCAP, the Corporate Controlling function dynamically addresses business priorities while offering an attractive learning experience. Thereby, selected candidates benefit from a priority-based rotation program which aims to create a robust generic understanding of Finance & Controlling tasks. Besides the on-the-job learning experiences, members of the CCAP will receive dedicated trainings and support on career development through mentorship.
- Enable fact-based and efficient decision-making process by assisting in the provision of insightful financial analysis and simulations and derived balanced recommendations to the Finance Senior Leadership
- Support the performance analysis and validate results to provide Corporate Controlling Senior Leadership/SVP required information in time for decision making
- Manage small- sized projects and/or actively participate in projects; implement findings and ensure sustainability of project achievements
- Support in creating communication messages for global stakeholders and markets
- Apply and support the development and implementation of state- of –the- art analytic tools for business plan and initiative assessment
- Ensure compliance of processes and information with company policies
- Execute standardized reporting and ad hoc analysis incl. KPI tracking & dashboarding for financial and operational KPIs
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment and creating sustainable and meaningful reporting and analyses
- Support the creation of regular and ad-hoc presentations
- Constantly optimize day to day processes, systems & working methods
- SVP Corporate Controlling and respective Senior Management/Leadership Team
- Finance Executive Team (SLT) and their respective PMOs
- Selected other functions across the Group based on selected rotations Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Good analytical skills and ability to synthesize large sets of information
- Good problem-solving skills (structuring, analysis, synthesis)
- First understanding of FP&A, controlling and finance
- Analytical mindset and facility with numbers
- Good planning and organization skills, including project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills (stakeholder mgmt., influencing)
- Process orientated and end-to-end mind set driven
- Ability to adapt to a consistently changing environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Good skills in MS Excel (PowerPoint is a plus)
- Innovative, action-oriented and solution-minded team player Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Advanced degree or qualification in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- 1-3 years working experience in Business Administration, Finance or Controlling
Filiale d’adidas Group, qui a pour mission d’être le leader mondial du marché des articles de sport avec les marques adidas, Reebok, Rockport et Taylor Made, adidas France distribue une gamme complète de produits liés à la pratique du sport / de la compétition et de produits influencés par le monde du sport mais s’inscrivant dans une optique de lifestyle et de streetwear.
Intégrer adidas c’est partager notre passion du sport et notre esprit d’équipe, aborder un marché en constante évolution, rejoindre une force internationale, bénéficier d’une mobilité interne dynamique favorisant l’évolution et la construction de nouveaux projets, mais aussi partager nos passions, nos réussites et nos valeurs.