Brand Communications Manager – EMEA – TemporaryTemporary
Login to bookmark
Department: Commercial – EMEA – Marketing
Reports to: Senior Director, Brand Marketing – EMEA
Dotted Line: Senior Director, Brand Communications – Global
Location: Garching (Munich area), Germany
Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
As the Brand Communications Manager – EMEA , you will oversee all brand communications activities for EMEA and proactively develop the Paid media, PR and influencer strategies for the region. You will leverage all relevant brand assets through our media channels (Paid, Earned, Shared, Owned) and actively penetrate both existing and emerging markets by positioning Arc’teryx products and stories in full alignment with the global consumer marketing strategy. You are a skilled communications expert, and your ability to think outside the box will help grow the EMEA market share by increasing brand consideration and improving both internal and external communications.
This is a temporary position to be filled as soon as possible, concluding in September 2024.
Meet Your Future Team:
The EMEA Marketing team develops and implements brand marketing strategy across all consumer touchpoints in the region, in full alignment with the global brand strategy. The team is focused on consumer acquisition and retention across retail, wholesale and ecommerce channels. We stive to deliver best-in-class guest experience and grow the brand reach in Europe.
If you were the Brand Communications Manager – EMEA now, here are some of the core activities you would be doing:
- Developing an EMEA communications strategy in alignment with the global consumer marketing strategy and regional business goals
- Developing a PR strategy and related programs around stories and product seeding, press and media events, managing all assigned PR agencies and related budgets
- Developing a Paid Media strategy in alignment with business and brand goals, to drive demand in key markets / epicenters, managing the EMEA digital agency accordingly and related budgets
- Building and scaling EMEA influencer-based advocacy programs in key epicenters and markets
- Leveraging all relevant brand assets through all media channels (Paid, Earned, Shared, Owned): product, athletes, corporate, consumer events, channel and retail marketing programs
- Creating and implementing content marketing plans for EMEA by identifying brand assets-based stories to be leveraged regionally, and globally when required
- Building and delivering 360° promotion plans for events in EMEA
- Supporting company-wide communication with EMEA-specific content
- Providing messaging, issues, and crisis support to regional leadership and other miscellaneous corporate communications as required
- Coordinating the localization of brand assets, including translation and production
- Supporting Retail Marketing (Brand Stores) and Trade Marketing (Key Accounts) initiatives with bespoke Paid and Earned Media plans
- Developing and implementing EMEA crisis management protocols with guidance from global HQ
Here are some of the things you could be working on in the future:
- Growing the brand regional social footprint and build-up the related social marketing strategy
- Accelerating the consumers acquisition through enhanced Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned media tactics
Are you our next Brand Communications Manager – EMEA?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field combined with 5+ years in a communications or media role with experience in a fast paced, results-driven working environment
- You have superior verbal and written communication skills in English coupled with other European languages
- You understand the diversity and cultural complexity of European markets, you are switched on the latest media and social trends and consumer behaviors
- You have worked in industries in contact with youth lifestyle / millennials audiences
- You have a proven track record in communications management, public relations planning and in executing detailed public relations strategies
- You have superior verbal and written communication skills coupled with other European languages (preferably German or French)
- You have a keen eye for emerging communications and digital social trends, a passion for the outdoors and an enthusiastic approach to evolving and improving existing brand awareness strategies
- You set a clear vision, align your team around common objectives, and foster commitment to these objectives
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Arc’teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
DISRUPTIVE EVOLUTION. Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT. Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT. Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
LEAVE IT BETTER. Create a better world, together.