The position will be responsible for the overall strategic direction to review,
plan, manage sales and margin achievement and initiatives across Asia
region are met. This position is also responsible for the day-to-day
managing of Asia distributors and related Sales forces, while maintaining
existing and developing new channels of distribution.
SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and lead strategic product vision / direction.
- Establish a sales channel strategy, ensuring internal resources are
aligned to achieve plan.
- Develop and implement plan to increase sales channel strategy.
- Full P & L responsibility with emphasis on forward forecasting
models, gross sales, and gross margin.
- Review activity and financial reports to determine progress and
status in attaining objectives, while revising and planning in
accordance with current conditions.
- Direct the preparation of short-term and long-range plans and
budgets, based on specific regional goals and growth objectives.
- Develop and install procedures and controls to promote adequate
- Ensure that the responsibilities, authorities and accountability of all
direct subordinates are defined, understood and consistent with
- Assess relative strengths and weaknesses of every Distributor in
each country within the Asia.
EXPERIENCE / SKILL SETS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 6 years of applicable business management experience in
the International Market. Specific Asia experience preferred.
- Extensive background in retail distribution strategies and/or Retail
channels in the International Market.
- Background in Sporting Goods for a Multi-National, leading Brand.
- International management experience with a focus on P&L, margin,
working capital and EBITDA objectives.
- Experience managing separate strategic sales & marketing
initiatives targeted to different marketplaces during the same
- Existing high-profile purchasing relationships with Independent
Distributors throughout the International Marketplace.
- Experience managing product demand, including forecasting and
- Team leadership experience preferred; this position will lead a team
of 2 Demonstrated track record of success in matrix / crossfunctional
- Well-developed Marketing, Sales, and Brand management skill set,
including extensive prior interface with inside and outside agencies
supplying advertising, public relations, sports marketing, market
research, and e-commerce in the International Market.
- International experience with an emphasis on Independent
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Open and confident with the highest degree of integrity and
professionalism in all relationships.
- BS in Business, Management, Finance or related field; or 6+ years
of equivalent work experience.
Interested parties please submit your application with your CV in English by clicking “APPLY FOR JOB”
Bollé delivers the highest quality sunglasses and goggles for performance
and protection. At Bollé we are constantly refining our trademark
combination of fit, fashion, and comfort, resulting in some of the freshest
and most technologically advanced eyewear in the industry.