Do you have a passion for sports and want to make a major contribution towards preventing injuries in both athletic and professional environments? Are you extremely motivated to test and continuously improve your own quality of work? Do you always imagine new and innovative ideas and enjoy finding efficient and intuitive means for their implementation?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
To further expand our footwear division, we are looking for an employee with experience in the shoe industry and the potential to become leader of the footwear team.
In the vacant position you would take over responsibility for concept development and the integration of the technology into shoes, as well as step-by-step implementation in the cooperative development process with the brand partners. Aside from a comprehensive induction phase, you can expect a modern, considerate, and friendly working atmosphere. In addition to your industry experience, you bring an innovative and solution-oriented way of thinking. You are also inspired by a completely new way of building shoes and like to assume responsibility.
Your job tasks
- Conceptional development of various ways of implementing our technology into different types of shoes with consideration for different shoe types and means of shoe production
- Conducting workshops for potential brand partners in the implementation of our technology
- Supporting the partners in the cooperative development process and examining the prototypes in the Betterguards lab together with the biomechanical teams to achieve series-production readiness for the products
- Continuous process of improving and simplifying the Integration of the Technology for partners
Future strategic management and leadership of the footwear team
- Shoe technician, Footwear Manager, Application Engineer in the Footwear industry or comparable background
- Knowhow in development and production of various types of shoes (Sport, Safety, etc.)
- Experience in supporting brand partners in the integration of third-party technologies into shoes
- A confident team player with a goal-oriented and proactive way of thinking
- Strengths in organization and communication, and distinctive leadership and social competence
- Enthusiasm in working as part of a completely new stage of injury prevention and to create brand standing in the marketplace
- An exciting challenge in a young and aspiring company
- Independent work with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A responsible position in which you are in direct contact to important brand Partners
- A future-oriented employment in a fast-growing Company
- The opportunity to actively take part in creating processes and workflows
- Motivated and dedicated teams and managers
- Internal and external further education
If you are looking for a new challenge and see yourself in the job description, we look forward to your expressive application containing your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.
Betterguards Technology GmbH
+49 (0)30 590083-350
About Betterguards Technology GmbH
We are a young and ambitious company in Berlin who are developers and producers of innovative and adaptive protection systems for joints such as ankles, wrists, and knees. In addition to the further development and production of our technology, we act as a B2B business and work with our partners in a cooperative development process to integrate our technology into their products. Our core business is currently the integration into products for the ankle joint, for instance shoes in the fields of sports, leisure, outdoor, military, and safety.