Atomic is one of the leading manufacturers of wintersports equipment and part of the Amer Sports Corporation. To expand and strengthen our Regional Finance Team we are seeking at the earliest possible date:
JUNIOR CONTROLLER (M/F/D)
In this position you will act as a sparring partner to Regional Marketing Team and play a key role in shaping controlling function at EMEA region. Together with Finance Team you will drive the region towards new business model and support transformation by ensuring accuracy and efficiency of marketing and trade investments.
KEY MISSION AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Support Marketing and eCom Teams in preparing and steering budgets
- Review and analyze financial information for accuracy and discrepancies
- Identify and disclose cost related risks and opportunities to reach costs efficiencies
- Further development of marketing investment metrics, KPIs, reporting packs and tools
- Plan, analyze and monitor P&L accounts and Travel costs
- Work together with Head of Controlling on month-end-closing, planning cycles and special projects
YOUR PROFILE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum 1 year experience in Controlling
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proficient in MS Office; SAP, Oracle EPM, PowerBI, Qlik, Analyze for Office or other BI skills are beneficial
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational, time-management and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a pro-active and collaborative working style
- Business-fluent English skills required, additional German skills preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A varied, demanding and self-responsible activity in the sports industry
- Comprehensive development and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility
- Attractive social and employee benefits
If the scope of these responsibilities meets your expectations, please be welcome to apply online with all usual application documents.
Founded in 1955 in the heart of the Austrian Alps, ATOMIC is the world‘s largest ski-manufacturer. Products perfectly tailored for ski racers and freeskiers, cross-country skiers and backcountry skiers, beginners and World Champions alike are being tested in the company’s backyard around Altenmarkt. ATOMIC employs 750 people and has more than 60 years of experience in the skiing industry, while selling products in 49 countries. Through its passion for skiing, the brand strives to create a better skiing experience with leading quality and technological innovations.