Freelance Visual Merchandiser North Germany
Reports to: In-Store Merchandising Planner Arc’teryx EMEA
You execute the Arc’teryx Visual Merchandising strategy, that supports the Global Merchandising vision and ensures global consistency of merchandising standards in our Branded Spaces in North Germany and the Netherlands. You create meaningful retail experiences and increase branded space productivity.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- You conduct seasonal store visits to support and drive a consistent visual brand presentation and hold stores accountable for executing the Visual Merchandising Guidelines and Standards
- You ensure standards are met and maintained throughout the store environment, interiors and windows
- You work closely with the Arc’teryx Merchandising Planner at key VM touchpoints to increase the consumer experience on B2B level
- You create reports to inform the Marketing and Commercial Team about status, difficulties and improvements in the store
- You train store employees on Arc’teryx VM Guidelines and Standards, to meet and maintain a consistent and inspiring consumer experience in our branded spaces
- You participate on seasonal trainings and merch summits
Additional experience, education and/or skills required:
- Completion of a degree/diploma in Merchandising; 3+ years related experience in the retail industry (outdoor preferred)
- You have very strong verbal and communication skills
- You are familiar with the Arc’teryx brand and products
- You have a strong understanding of outdoor retail marketplace
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
- You have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- You are fluent in English
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office
- You have the ability and willingness to Travel
- You are proactive and comfortable at communicating and coordinating with customers
- You are thorough knowledge of Arc’teryx product; interest or involvement in activities that we make products for
Please send your application to: [email protected]
ARC’TERYX was founded in Vancouver, BC, Canada in 1991, where it maintains its Worldwide Head Office, design studios, and main manufacturing facilities.
Driven by innovation, ARC’TERYX was founded to build better gear. We didn’t just focus on incremental advancements, but on radically improving the status quo. We began with climbing harnesses and then proceeded to tackle packs and apparel with the same single-minded obsession for creating the lightest, best performing, and highest quality products available. To realize our vision we’ve created groundbreaking new construction technology, developed paradigm-shifting designs and harnessed major fabric technology developments.
The resulting deluge of recognition, and mimicry, has cemented our reputation at the pinnacle of the outdoor world. Our designers strive not to better the competition, but to challenge assumptions about how outdoor products should be built. Their visionary thinking is fused with our proprietary construction processes and our unrivalled craftsmanship to create the best outdoor gear made. Regardless of product, by selecting our brand you’re insured that your ARC’TERYX product will be one of the most innovative and superbly crafted packs, harnesses or mountain apparel pieces available.
As the next season arrives, we continue to raise the bar for the industry by introducing superior advancements in fit and fabrics, and revising and developing new products. A concentrated mountain core quests for new horizons, and we work feverishly to supply innovative solutions. We refine, tailor and hone until revolutions emerge. Intrinsically linked with the future, we passionately stoke this evolution in action.