Digital Communications ManagerFull Time
VALLON is a fast-growing eyewear scaleup on a mission to rethink and redefine sports eyewear by merging maximum performance with classic design. We’re looking for a highly competent Digital Communications Manager to join our small, international team at our Amsterdam office as we continue to scale VALLON to become a global leader for performance eyewear.
Branding is instrumental to everything we do, and in this role you will take the lead in developing and executing our overall brand and marketing communications. This includes:
– Planning and executing the communication strategy for new campaigns and product launches.
– Designing and implementing the communication strategy for new brand partnerships.
– Developing and improving website content, designing and optimizing landing pages, and providing compelling storytelling and copywriting for paid media ads.
– Expanding and improving our global PR strategy and increasing organic traffic through an effective SEO strategy.
– Further developing our social media channels and email campaigns.
The ideal candidate, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, is passionate about outdoor recreation and sports. As a small scaleup it is also essential the candidate has a good-natured personality with a ‘do-whatever-it-takes’ attitude that fits our company culture. For us details matter, and as a part of our team you will embrace and enjoy our relentless pursuit of continuous improvement.
What we look for:
– Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience in digital communications in a comparable position.
– Excellent verbal (English), written and visual communication skills, with previous experience in copywriting and editing content.
– Experience in designing webpages and proficiency in visual branding.
– High level of creativity and originality.
– Strong organizational skills and experience in planning and implementing digital communication projects
– Previous experience from SEO, A/B testing and optimizing content.
– A highly motivated and hardworking candidate excited about the opportunity to be part of the VALLON journey.
– An empathetic, good-natured, and prestige-less personality that fits in well with our team.
What we can offer:
– The opportunity to become a core team member in an exponentially growing company in the outdoor sports industry (the best industry there is!).
– Full-time role at our Amsterdam office (we like being in the office!) with flexible work options.
– A positive and open working environment.
– A competitive salary based on experience.