Developing, managing and motivating the French Customer Service Team, ensuring they support the overall business objectives whilst ensuring a high quality of customer service is delivered consistently to external and internal customers.
Being an active member of the local Leadership Team, attending to meetings and offering advice and contribution on customer service and operational topics.
Areas of responsibility:
- Customer Service for Wholesale customers, Key Accounts, After Sales Service Team, Reception.
Customer Service Activities:
- Ensuring Customer Service carries out their task as per existing processes in terms of order management, customer management, phone calls, inquiries, customer relationship, etc.
- Ensuring regular orderbook management, and that rules and guidelines and met and respected.
- Assigning objectives and guidelines to the team, follow-ups and providing feedback.
- Identifying areas of improvement and reviewing processes through the creation, training and enforcement of such improvements.
- Liaising with other departments to discuss and resolve issues, to share ideas and to implement new process.
- Sharing best practices with other countries and enforcing the EMEA approach to way of working.
- Cascading company strategy and vision.
- Ensuring Customer Service provides excellent service to the company’s competitive advantage.
- Optimizing resources in a cost-efficient manner and to evaluate organization opportunities/changes.
- Improving Customer Service activities through new processes and tools.
- Contributing to increase sales through selling opportunities identified within the team or as company priority.
- Partnering with Commercial team to ensure sales conditions and special programs are correctly implemented.
- Recruiting, planning induction and training of new team members.
- Ensuring people are allocated to the correct tasks and responsibilities – according to personal skills – and are able to carry out the assigned job.
- Identifying talents within the team and developing team members through group or individual development programs.
- Carrying out performance review appointments with team members, creating a moment of open discussion and confrontation.
- Measuring team performance and putting in place corrective actions.
- Approving holiday plans, back-up of team members, and providing coverage where needed.
- Local inventory management and cleaning
- Management of receptionist
- Approval of vendor invoices related to CS area
- Managing effectively and efficiently projects or any other duty assigned within the Job Holder’s capabilities.
- High school or university degree
- 4-5 years’ experience in managing a team
- CS background
- Experience in the Sports and Outdoor industry preferable
- Developing others
- Relationship-building & interpersonal skills
- Customer focus
- Planning and organising
- Breakthrough thinking
- Communication & Influencing
- Innovation & change
- Managing projects
- Good knowledge of IT systems (Microsoft office, SAP)
- Fluent in French and English
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in exciting industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please apply online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
About Amer Sports
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Suunto, Peak Performance and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets.