POSITION TITLE: Smart Service Representative (SSR) – fixed term until May 2019 (potentially to become a permanent contract)
LOCATION: Villefontaine near Lyon
As SSR, you will be responsible for driving sales across the Amer Sports portfolio of brands with your assigned list of Smart Service Accounts to achieve significant sales targets. You will combine a range of media to deliver an efficient and effective purchase opportunity for your accounts: showroom presentations, trade fair meetings, and information and communication systems. By providing a “smart” and attentive level of service to the needs of the account, you build customer preference and drive sales performance with targeted accounts.
- Developing seasonal, monthly, and daily plans to drive sales growth within your Smart Service Accounts.
- Identifying the cadence of showroom meetings, trade fairs, digital presentations, and inside sales actions with assigned account base to maximize seasonal sales performance.
- Identifying sales potential, proposing products & services, and closing sales orders to achieve daily revenue targets.
- Achieving Smart Service Accounts targets, placing pre-orders & following up in season.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to increase efficiency and service embedded in smart service offer; aligning closely with Field Sales Manager.
- Collaborating closely with field sales team & customer service, ensuring all points of contact with customers achieve Amer Sports high standard of customer care.
- Bac + 3 level education minimum preferably in Sales
- 1-5 years in a similar selling role with some sales training (could include telesales or similar training)
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Microsoft office – particularly strong excel skills
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis experience with strong mathematical abilities
- Minimum competences in selling Apparel
- Digitally “savvy” – uses all digital communication methods with confidence
- Fluent English (participation in sales training requirement)
- Experience of selling Apparel products as a minimum
- A good knowledge of product and/or outdoor sports and winter sports (skiing, hiking, trail running) would be an advantage
- Customer service orientation
- Communication & Presenting skills, including through phone or mail
- Relationship-building & interpersonal skills
- Listening skills & solution-selling
- Managing objections
- Planning and organizing
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application and CV online and when making the application please state your notice period and salary expectation related to this role.
About Amer Sports Europe GmbH
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets.