As HR Generalist Retail Europe, you will be responsible for partnering with our Field Retail Team (District Managers and Store Managers) to implement tactical and strategic people-based solutions that continue to enhance the culture of the Company and effectively raise performance over time.
- Offering support regarding organizational and people related strategy that synchronizes with the general Retail business plans.
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resource policies, programs, and practices that will produce a high-performance culture and ensure the Company’s goals for the Retail division are met.
- Managing the full employee life-cycle.
- Working closely with a team of HR Generalists across Europe
- Supporting the maintenance of policies and programs covering Europe employees, employee relations, compensation and recruitment in collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or another related field
- 4-5 years working experience in the human resources department, specifically in retail
- Strong knowledge of local employment law and ability to manage local legal processes (focus country France)
- Experience in working with Work Councils preferred
- Passion for people and the business impact of HR as well as for the Retail business
- Full professional proficiency in English & French
- Strong interpersonal, written and professional communication abilities
- Excellent critical thinking
- Evaluation and analytical skills
- Identifying and articulating solutions
- Initiative and proactivity
- Providing complete follow-through on areas of responsibility
- Open mindset
- Ability to manage within areas of ambiguity
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in exciting industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please apply online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
About Amer Sports Europe GmbH
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets.