POSITION TITLE: Senior Analyst Field Channel, EMEA GTM (m/f/d)
LOCATION: Garching near Munich, Germany or Annecy, France
As Senior Analyst Field Channel EMEA GTM, you will be supporting EMEA GTM in business analysis concerning field business including ownership of the field sales force target setting process twice a year and being in charge of supporting, implementing and programming certain technologies used by EMEA GTM including Anaplan, Power BI, Qlickview and Excel.
- Defining, implementing and supporting field sales force business analysis (web reporting, Excel, sales KPIs …).
- Developing or adapting Anaplan modules every season for sales force PRP tool.
- Managing distribution of KPI reporting (sales KPIs).
- Supporting, implementing and programming certain technologies in other team members´ projects (Anaplan, Qlickview, Power BI, sales force.com …).
- Training Field Sales Managers, reviewing targets, ensuring guidelines are taken into account.
- Integrating and processing collected sell thru data (from SA/KA, retail or field accounts) into our sell thru database.
- EMEA sales force organization, structure and efficiency KPIs and reporting.
- EMEA premium partner network reporting.
- Being the preferred contact to AS IT regarding technologies used in EMEA sales Ops for business analysis.
- Periodically informing stakeholders on various KPIs and business trends.
- OC campaigns reporting.
- Several years of experience in Business Intelligence area either as a business analyst or in IT supporting business analysts
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- Strong Sales background
- Business KPIs understanding (sales, margin, distribution)
- Ability to program technologies like Anaplan, Power BI, ClickView, Microsoft Dynamics
- Understanding of the Target setting process
- Comfortable in manipulation of numbers
- Fluent in English Language
- Proficiency in German and/or French language a plus
- Planning & Organizing
- Analytical skills & Problem Solving
- Listening & solution selling
- Business acumen
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please apply online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
About Amer Sports Europe GmbH
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Amer Sports shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS).