POSITION TITLE: (Senior) Consultant (DABI – SAP BusinessObjects)
LOCATION: Garching near Munich, Germany
You are part of the international “Data Analytics and Business Intelligence” team. One of our mission is to turn data into actionable reports. We understand ourselves as “technological fast followers” to look for innovations and get insights into latest technology evolutions.
As (Senior) Consultant you will be a key player to gain business essential insights out of data. You will be the expert to deliver analytics and BI services to serve the needs of AmerSports globally using technology, process and people best practices to help adoption of a data-driven culture.
Implementation of BA strategy in the assigned markets:
- Taking over the application responsibility for the SAP BO Platforms
- Create reports/dashboards using latest technology e.g. Analysis for Office, Lumira Designer
- Being responsible for building ETL or ELT process from different source systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, MYSQL…) using SAP BO Data Services
- Playing a key role to the further evolution and operations of the existing SAP BW on HANA platform
- Working with multiple IT and Product Owner stakeholders to interpret data analytics & BI needs and priorities from a technical perspective
- Taking over responsibility for developing within project methodology SCRUM as well as long term development roadmap
- Creation of documentation material for internal use
- Participating in regressions tests for platform upgrades
- For up to 40% of your work time support with following tasks:Taking over 2nd/3rd level support
- Taking over work as Data Engineer if necessary
- First experience with BO administration is helpful
- Data Warehouse modelling skills based on SAP BW
- Strong and thorough understanding of data analytics
- Ability to evaluate technical systems performance and make recommendations for improvements
- Planning and formulating technical solutions
- Experience with SCRUM project methodology is helpful
- Retail and/or sporting goods industry experience preferred
- Fluent communication skills in German and English
- Strong strategic, quantitative & problem solving skills
- Team work skills
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a sporting goods industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application online and when making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
About Amer Sports Europe GmbH
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets.