Logistics Development & Execution Project Manager EMEA (m/f/d) (Temporary contract until December 2020, possibility to migrate to a final contract)
Garching near Munich, Germany or Annecy, France
As EMEA Logistics Development & Execution Project Manager, you will be responsible (in alignment with the EMEA leadership team) to define and implement standards for processes, D&T reporting and documentation as well as contribute to a project scope definition, design the master plan and identify risks. Further, you will organize and lead meetings, contribute to project communication and define processes and procedures to support an efficient operation. This incorporates project steps to monitor project tasks & processes that need to be implemented. Also, this position requires to monitor project cost as well as conduct contracts compliancy management and propose solutions to reach quality, performance, cost, timeline and safety targets. Further, change-management is required involving and aligning all stakeholders to lead a stabilization phase.
- Defining (with EMEA leadership team) and implementing standards for processes, D&T reporting and documentation.
- Defining or contributing to project scope definition, designing the master plan, identifying risks, proposing mitigation plan and leading project steering committee.
- Contributing to project team creation, organizing and leading meetings, contributing to project communication.
- Defining processes and procedures for the development of new services to implement efficient operations.
- Managing project steps, monitoring project tasks & processes to be implemented, monitoring scope and project cost and controlling contracts’ compliancy.
- Proposing solutions to reach quality, performance, cost, timeline and safety targets.
- Ensuring change-management, involving and aligning all stakeholders.
- Leading stabilization phase.
- Working with external consultants when necessary.
- Using PMO (Program Management Officer) tools.
- Minimum of 3-6 years of experience in logistics
- Degree level in related field preferred
- Good understanding of project management & change management
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English, French and/or German is a plus
- Project management skills
- Training & coaching skills
- Strong numeric and analytical skills and
- Strong attention to detail
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting and varied role in the growing Fitness industry
- Career progression opportunities
- An opportunity for independent and self – reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
About Amer Sports Europe GmbH
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Amer Sports shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS).