The Industrial Network Specialist is the lead technical resource for delivering and supporting industrial network services and solutions enabling Amer Sports to leverage the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and intelligent manufacturing. The primary focus for this role is to propose design, implement and maintain industrial services and solutions in Amer Sports factories and warehouses.
KEY MISSION AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure high availability and security on industrial network environments
- Coordinate and participate to projects related to business-critical environments (warehouses and factories)
- Work on security standards with business entities and run improvements to secure the critical environments (technical architecture, operating systems, remote access…)
- Train on security controls, and train the business on networking tasks
- Work with business entities on the documentation data matrix
- Advise on new technologies and improvements, based on reference visits, roadshows and seminars
- Follow up closely with business entities on needs, problems and incidents
- Propose and implement improvements
- Identify and build partnership with value added external partners and suppliers
YOUR PROFILE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum of 5 years specific work experience
- Network LAN & WLAN expertise on Cisco and HP switches, Cisco and Aruba wireless
- Network WAN expertise (Routing protocols, QoS, Cisco technology)
- Security and VPN/SSL knowledge on Pulse Secure and Checkpoint technologies
- Server environment knowledge on Linux and Microsoft Windows
- Industrial and warehouse specific knowledge (Siemens, PLC)
- Fluent in German and English
- High level communication and documentation skills
- Rigor, autonomy and team work in daily operations
- Ability to evaluate risks and handle multiple priorities
- Readiness to travel
The annual collective agreement’s minimum salary for this position is € 35.100 gross. Depending on your personal qualifications and vocational experience, we offer an appropriate payment in excess thereof for this highly responsible activity and opportunities for development in a globally active group of companies.
If the scope of these responsibilities meets your expectations, please be welcome to apply Online with all usual application documents.
About Amer Sports Europe GmbH
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Amer Sports shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS).