As a Logistics Project Manager, you will drive projects based on our strategy for Distribution and Transportation, using a solid project management approach to:
– Enable growth and channel transformation towards D2C (Direct to Consumer)
– Optimize costs and quality of service
You will monitor projects in close relationship with operational teams located in our Distribution Centers in Europe, from development to execution, and manage project budgets, risks and KPIs.
- You will report to the Manager of Logistics projects in EMEA.
- Own the concept & business case of the project as well as all the defined demands (quality, cost, deadline).
- Define or contribute to project scope definition, design the master plan, identify risks, propose mitigation plan, contribute to project team creation.
- Lead regular project steering committees.
- Drive the realization and be responsible for all the project resources (people, budget, final decisions, IT tools and support).
- Monitor the project (cost / timing / risks / prioritization) and drive the related communication.
- Define and implement standards for processes, reporting and documentation linked to the project.
- Ensure change-management involving and aligning all stakeholders.
- Monitor the project success after the realization / GoLive.
- Drive project hypercare following the GoLive until projects are properly handed over to the internal customers.
- Propose improvement actions & plans for Distribution and Transportation.
- Work together with external consultancy if appropriate.
- Scope of action is mostly EMEA, but can be extended to global projects depending on skills and workload.
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge of supply chain management, logistics, warehousing, transportation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Structured and organized.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time/stress management, ability to prioritize and anticipate needs.
- Analytical mind.
- Ability to deal with highly complex processes and multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to give clear directions and work with intercultural teams.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Lean management and continuous improvement methods is a plus.
- Proficiency with SAP is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in project management, preferably in Logistics / Warehousing / Transportation.
- Master’s degree (in Supply Chain, Logistics or Engineering) is a plus or equivalent working experience.
- Fluent in English.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An interesting role in an exciting industry.
- Career progression and training opportunities.
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work.
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team.
- Possibility to work from home 2 days a week.
Please submit your application online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectation related to this role.