As an Export Customer Service Representative (CSR), you will provide excellent service to customers/distributors from order entry to delivery and increase customer satisfaction.
You will ensure that customer shipping and export documentation requirements are met. You will collaborate with the Export Sales team and support overall business objectives.
•To provide the best service to the assigned group of customers/distributors by managing all Customer service tasks promptly, accurately and in professional way, in particular:
• To build strong relationship with customers/distributors to support service and growth.
• To grant orders are processed promptly and accurately from the moment of receipt to that of shipment.
• To check that the sales conditions applied correctly.
• To regularly review and update order-book (e.g. delivery blocks, change of dates, cancellations) and ensure customers/distributors are informed of changes and delays.
• To optimize orders by suggesting alternative products to customers/distributors in cases of shortages or delays.
• To process shipments in co-ordination with Logistics & Shipping Department ensuring that all relevant export shipping documents are available and correct.
• To process invoices (including pro-forma invoices) and check correctness and compliance with customers/distributors’ needs and country regulations.
• To grant telephone calls and emails are answered professionally, ensuring customers/distributors receive a prompt response to all enquiries and claims.
• To create and maintain the customer master file.
• To process returns and credit notes following the company’s guidelines and rules.
• To liaise closely with other departments (Credit department, Supply, Warehouse, Logistics) to ensure full conformity to customer/distributor requirements and efficient handling of account.
• To provide cover as necessary for other staff members (i.e. holidays, sickness, etc…). To support and assist any colleague in case of need or if required.
• To attend, on needed basis, customer meetings and Sales Meetings.
• To support and work as a team with Export Sales Team, to ensure and contribute to reach common goals of the Export Business.
• Any other duty as assigned to the Job Holder within the Job Holder’s capabilities: management of key accounts, SAP key user role, special projects.
• Customer Focus
• Relationship building
• Adapting to change, Flexibility
• Solution driven mindset
• Accountability and reliability
• Good knowledge of IT systems (Microsoft Office, Web-Ordering tool)
• Experience with NON-EU markets is an asset
• Sport knowledge /passion is a plus
• High school degree, university degree is a plus (Business administration, and /or international trade)
• 3- 5 years as CSR or similar role
• Experience in Export Business (Incoterms knowledge, Export documentation (Certificate of Origin, MRN, ATR) with Logistic background.
• Fluent English
• German (B1 level) + any other European language is a plus (French)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• An interesting role in an exciting industry
• Career and training opportunities
• The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
• A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
• Possibility to work from home 2 days a week
Please submit your application online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectation related to this role.