Manager, Global Logistics Service Office (m/f/d)Full Time
As the Manager of Global Logistics Office at Amer Sports, you drive all customer logistics requests for Europe and Northern America with the support of your team, in order to provide the best quality of service to our brands.
You are a key player in our Logistics chain by taking care of requests prioritizations and claims management, as well as being the main communication channel in case of urgent logistic issues.
As a strong support to the Distribution and Transportation department, you contribute to improvement projects at a global level, and you coordinate customers specific requests.
You lead a team of multi-national specialists located at different sites, mainly in Poland, Austria and Northern America.
Lead the Helpdesk Function:
- Monitor Ticket-Activity (Service Level Agreement – First Response Time & Time to Solution; Queue Management).
- Be the Escalation contact for complex requests, incidents or complaints concerning Distribution & Transportation topics.
Coordinate customers’ logistics requests:
- Consolidate all customer requests.
- Take part in regular meetings with all key account’s representatives from Sales & Customer Service.
Drive stakeholders’ communication & support:
- Inform D&T stakeholders on Distribution Centers performance, backlog, crisis, priorities management.
- Develop with the Transportation department the action plans related to carriers in case of claims.
- Support service improvement projects on global level.
Manage customer specific requests: VAS (Value Added Services)
- Consolidate customer requests and define standards.
- Perform regular commercial and service reviews.
- Set action plan for continuous improvement of service and costs.
Management scope: global team of 5-10 people
This position requires regular business trips in Northern America and Europe.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Organizational & prioritization skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes is a plus.
- You are a good communicator, fluent in English, with minimum 5 years’ experience in the environment of customer satisfaction, ideally as a manager of a customer service department or helpdesk function.
- You are a problem solver, with proven leadership skills and ideally a multicultural working experience.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An interesting role in an exciting industry
- Career progression and training opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
- Possibility to work from home 2 days a week
Please submit your application online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectation related to this role.