For sport jobs in sales, your knowledge of the sporting goods industry is essential. You have a passion for sports, in your free time you like to stay up to date with the news from the sports industry. Because: You represent the company with the customers and present the lifestyle of the brand.
The career in sales requires a knowledge of market science. A commercial training (traineeship or apprenticeship) or business studies, such as Sports Management, are the prerequisite for jobs at Rip Curl, Dakine and other companies.
Especially for people who do not like to sit in an office all days, sales are a good opportunity to be on the road. Jobs in the sales force take you through the whole country or even travel internationally.
- Sales Coordinator (m/f)EastPak From street-smart backpacks to convenient shoulder bags and ingenious luggage and travel items.Munich, Germany
- Assistant commercial et marketingSomeride.comHossegor, France
- Internship Sales & Marketing Wilson for 6 months from June / July 2018Amer SportsGarching bei München, Germany
- Sales RepresentativeNapapijriParis, France
- Responsable CommercialDAKINERhône-Alpes
- Key Account Manager Germany – Austria – UKDAKINEMunich, Germany
- Commercial Sud-Ouest FitFlop / Ipanema (H/F)Bloch consultingBordeaux, France
- Commercial Ouest Fred Perry / Barbour (H/F)Bloch consultingParis, France
- Sprzedawca w Sklepie SalomonAmer SportsGdansk, Poland
- Inside Sales Representative (m/w)Amer SportsInnsbruck, Austria