From CEO to head of department and store manager: Jobs in Management always bring a lot of responsibility. Having made your experience in the sports industry over the last years, a position in Sports Management is the next step on your career ladder.
Do you have what it takes? The following positions look for people willing to lead a team, inspire it and guide it. Manage and coordinate different tasks and projects.
- Senior Analyst Field Channel, EMEA GTM (m/f/d)Amer Sports Europe GmbHGarching near Munich, Germany or Annecy, France
- Assistant Store Manager (m/f)SalomonLa Roca
- Senior Consultant SAP IntegrationAmer Sports Europe GmbHGarching bei München, Germany
- Area Sales Manager SuuntoSuuntoRegion Lazio, Toscana and Umbria
- Commercial Manager, Salomon Footwear, EMEA GTM NORTH (UK, NL, Nordic Countries)Amer Sports Europe GmbHOslo, Norway or Nordic Countries
- Poste assistant(e) de direction – spécialité RH – H/F – CDIFEDERATION FRANCAISE DE FOOTBALL AMERICAINNoisy-le-Grand, France
- CONSEILLER(E) CHARGÉ(E) DU DÉVELOPPEMENT – CDIAGENCE NATIONALE DU SPORTParis, France
- Head of Marketing – Sweet ProtectionActive Brands AS A leading supplier of premium brands to sports retail industryOslo, Norway
- DIRECTEUR DE MAGASIN – H/F – CDIIntersport FranceMaurepas, France
- DIRECTEUR DE MAGASIN – H/F – CDIIntersport FranceEssonne