The creative field of design creates various jobs in the sports industry. In sports management communication designers, illustrators and designers are especially sought for marketing departments. Combine your own love for sport with the character of the brand and thus create a unique branding!
In product design, you have the chance to create new sports products or clothing for big brands like Nike and adidas – to help shape the next sneaker and bring in your own experience with the products and your hobby.
Especially for freelancers sports companies often offer project-related assignments over several months, which allow free work from home – exciting especially for graphic designers and media designers looking for a new job.
- Junior Media Designer (m/w/d)Blue Tomato GmbH your ride. our missionSchladming, Austria
- Global Apparel Designer – TimberlandTimberlandMendrisio, Switzerland
- Senior Account Manager (w/m/d)Pascher+Heinz GmbH Markenagentur mit Fokus SportMünchen, Germany
- Praktikant (m/w/d)BARTENSTEIN Academy The Academy for innovative design & developmentMünchen
- Apparel Graphic Designer (60-100%)Odlo International AGHünenberg, Switzerland
- STUDENTS WANTED @ BARTENSTEIN ACADEMYBARTENSTEIN Academy The Academy for innovative design & developmentMunich, Germany
- Product Design / Developer (m/w/d) ergobagFOND OF GmbH Welcome to the FOND OF world!Köln, Germany
- Senior Designer Equipment (m/w/d)Jack Wolfskin Ausrüstung für Draussen GmbH & Co. KGaA Wir sehen uns draussen!Idstein, Germany
- Internship DesignAtomic AustriaAltenmarkt
- Designer Technical Apparel Salewa (F/M)Oberalp SpABolzano, South Tyrol, Italy