The creative field of design creates various jobs in the sports industry. In sports management communication designers, illustrators and designers are especially sought for marketing departments. Combine your own love for sport with the character of the brand and thus create a unique branding!
In product design, you have the chance to create new sports products or clothing for big brands like Nike and adidas – to help shape the next sneaker and bring in your own experience with the products and your hobby.
Especially for freelancers sports companies often offer project-related assignments over several months, which allow free work from home – exciting especially for graphic designers and media designers looking for a new job.
- Consultant – Mobility/Transportation DesignKISKASalzburg, Austria
- Motion Design InternKISKASalzburg, Austria
- Graphic Designer Icebreaker EMEAVF CorporationStabio, Switzerland
- INTERN GRAPHIC DESIGN WINTERSPORTS (M/F)Head Sport GmbHKennelbach, Austria
- Creative Director Vans EMEAVansStabio, Switzerland
- Sportbegeisterter Project Manager (w/m/d)Pascher+Heinz GmbH Markenagentur mit Fokus SportMünchen, Germany
- Corporate Architecture and Branded Space InternKISKASalzburg, Austria
- Graphic Design Intern – KISKA GermanyKISKASalzburg, Austria