To communicate with the audience of a company: That’s what the job in PR contains. PR Jobs in the sports industry help brands to influence people by traditional and social media, teaching them about their lifestyle and their products. If you love outdoor & sports or functional clothing, you might think about switching to the sports industry.
Jobs in Public Relations range from event management to communication and marketing.
You’ll find plenty of job offers from different companies all over Europe & the world looking for employees in Public Relations.
- SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT (m/w)D/UNIT GmbH D/UNIT – the sports natives.Munich, Germany
- Chargé de Communication H/FIntersport France4 Rue Victor Hugo, 91160 Longjumeau, France
- Assistant(e) Catalogues DigitauxQuiksilverSaint-Jean-de-Luz, France
- Praktikum Film / Motion DesignYoung Mountain MarketingGraz, Austria
- Praktikum Redaktion/ Marketing & PR / EventsYoung Mountain MarketingGraz, Austria
- Praktikum Digital Marketing & Content ManagementYoung Mountain MarketingGraz, Austria
- Global Content Manager H/FQuiksilverSaint-Jean-de-Luz, France
- Stage Communication DigitaleTECNIFIBREFeucherolles, France
- Stage Affaires publiques/ Relations institutionnelles Union Sport & CycleUnion Sport & CycleParis, France
- Chargé(e) de Projet – Éditions A.S.O.A.S.O.Boulogne-Billancourt, France