Courses at University of Applied Sciences Europe (UE) - BiTS und BTK
- No course registered
The University of Applied Sciences Europe (UE) trains tomorrow’s designers and decision-makers in Berlin, Hamburg and Iserlohn (NRW).
The UE is a state-recognized university, NC-free and characterized by:
– Professors from the field: Our teachers are successful professionals from the business and creative industries.
– Small Seminars: Learn in small groups and in a personal environment.
– Practical learning: The program is characterized by practical phases, internships and projects with well-known partner companies. The equipment is state-of-the-art – from the photo, radio, TV or green screen studio to the Game Lab.
– Career preparation: At UE you can optimize your studies for a career path from a variety of courses and specialization modules. With additional certificates, double degrees and more.
– International orientation: An exchange semester or internship is firmly anchored in your studies. U-Multirank has recognized UE as a global leader in international direction.
The Departments of Economics & Psychology, New Media and Art & Design work interdisciplinary together in teaching and research to offer you the best perspectives on a digital and global job market.
The study programs of the UE include Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs, ranging from full-time through dual to online programs. The university is accredited by the Wissenschaftsrat and all degree programs by FIBAA and ZEvA. As part of the largest university network in the world, Laureate International Universities, the University of Applied Sciences Europe has a network of more than one million students worldwide.