- Who we are:
Xendera is the first mobile app that rewards your fitness with vouchers and gifts from the best brands like Adidas, Deliveroo, Uber, Sixt, …
Our mission is to promote impactful fitness, aggregate health data and provide the best technology platform to integrate active lifestyles with conscious consumer behavior. Thus providing a truly unique experience at the intersections of life and fitness.
Xendera has come to life and is still based in Biarritz, France of the Basque country where culture, perseverance, advancement and environmental cohesion are ever present. Our business and digital technology have been inspired by these values.
After an exciting launch last April, we are now looking for a Growth Hacker to develop the brand and boost our growth!
- The duties:
Along with performing marketing duties, you will:
– Create a variety of content such as blog articles, social media posts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin…) to help support the marketing strategy.
– Be in charge of maintaining our social media channels and generating overall awareness and engagement for the xendera brand.
– Use the ins and outs of online and offline PR and regularly step out into the field to organize and manage events and networking opportunities.
– Be in contact with the press and influencers, and create content for editorials, thought leadership articles and press releases.
– Organize and follow digital trends within the competition (strategy planning)
– Optimize within the app stores (Apple store/ Google Play)
– Hunt for new marketing channels and very metric-driven: brand awareness and lead generation is the name of the game. You will look for digital and commercial partners to boost the growth of the app
– Talk to Sales and Customer Success on a regular basis to get in touch with their needs and go to great lengths to analyze the market potential to ensure we have an optimal sales funnel.
- Sounds like something for you? You would be a great fit for this job if you:
– Have at least 2 years of relevant marketing experience
– Have digital marketing skills and experience in marketing automation
– Have a creative mindset: you love coming up with new ideas on the fly
– Enjoy working with a team of kind-hearted, and passionate people
– Are proficient in French and English
– Have one or more of the following skills: PR, community building, content marketing
– Have a passion for all things digital
– Are well-structured, love a challenge and are deadline-resistant
– Are able to easily communicate with our IT team to know if your actions will be tracked in order to know what works and what needs to be dropped.
Interested in the opportunity to join a young passionate team, in a start-up environment, motivated to grow a digital business?
Send us your application by email to: [email protected]
Don’t hesitate to attach other documents that will help showcase your abilities.
À propos de xendera
Xendera est la première application mobile qui récompense vos activités physiques par des bons d’achat et cadeaux chez les plus grandes marques comme Adidas, Deliveroo, Uber, Sixt, Under Armour…
Notre mission est de promouvoir un mode de vie sain et actif, collecter des données sur la santé et fournir la meilleure plateforme technologique pour réunir les activités physiques et les modes de consommation. Et ainsi, créer une expérience unique mettant en relation le sport et la vie.
Xendera est née à Biarritz, au Pays Basque Français où la culture, la persévérance, le progrès et l’harmonie avec l’environnement sont ancrés. Notre entreprise et notre technologie digitale s’inspirent de ces valeurs.