We’re looking for an outstanding Service Delivery Technician Trainee to join our Service Delivery team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
Let’s talk about the role!
The primary responsibility of the Service Delivery Technician is to enable VF employees to use technology in order to become more efficient, as well as to provide an exceptional service that our VF employees look forward to engaging with. Adhering to financial budgets and company policy to help VF grow powerful brands.
As a Service Delivery Technician Trainee you will be accountable for the following activities:
* Incident resolution via global ITSM tool
* Task resolution via global ITSM tool
* Technology evangelist
* Installation and support of company required hardware (desktops, laptops, printers, IPT, scanners, phones, PDA, etc.) and software
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server platform, local area networks and the VF wide area Network
* Maintenance and monitoring of local cable infrastructure
* Be a resource to the IT platforms
* Inventory management
* Handling of faulty devices
* Create accurate documentation
* Monitor performances and provide feedback to the Area Lead
* Requirements gathering
* User training projects
* User help desk
How you’ll make a difference…
You have an Informatics degree, preferably AA degree in Computer Sciences
* You have minimum 1 year of experience in IS/IT environment (technical knowledge of workstation hardware and software, printers, network and peripheral equipment like scanners, tape-drive, palm pilots, etc.)
* You are fluent in English, knowledge of other languages is a plus
* You own technical certifications such as MCSE, MCTS, A+, Cisco
* You own analytical skills
What’s in it for you?
* A 6 months paid internship, with the possibility to extend for another 6 months
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidized canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your CV and cover letter will be written in English, since our common language is English.
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.