Support Retail Finance and the EU Retail Leadership Team to drive double-digit growth for the Napapijri DTC channels (Full-price stores, Outlets, E-Commerce and Concessions). Owns the core financial processes including areas of actuals processing, forecast and budgets together with the development of a solid partnership with the Retail Team.
Providing management reporting and proposals for investment to drive growth and maximize profitability.
Support EU Retail Leadership Team:
* Review of Weekly/Daily Sales Reports by Channel to identify key trend and summaries of risks/opportunities
* Prepare the weekly/monthly reviews with Retail Leaders to analyse KPIs and variance actual-budget and discuss corrective actions
* Lead the Open-to-Buy process in cooperation with Merchandising and Operation ensuring the financial targets of sales, margin and inventory are achieved
* Participate in the definition of the long-term business strategy advising management where focus the investment to maximize profitability
Monthly Actuals review:
* Ensure that actuals data are accurate and consistent in all VF systems
* Ensure that variances to forecast are investigated and reported to management as appropriate
* Ensure that consistent accounting treatments, based on US GAAP, are applied
Monthly forecast / Annual Budget process:
* Develop the monthly Forecast and annual Budget at store level and upload figures in VF systems
* Based on forecast and actual trends prepare simulations of risks/opportunities
* Support the preparation of the annual budget presentation to Corporation
* Support the 5Years strategic plan at store level
Financial support to business expansion/improvement:
* Business plan preparation for new store openings and capital investment
* Develop an Omni-Channel reporting and KPIs to facilitate a cross-channel decision making process
* Facilitate the integration of current financial processes with SAP
* Education: Master Degree in Finance, Statistics or Economics.
* Experience: at least 5 years of experience in Finance Department, preferably in multinational environment. Previous experience in a retail business strongly preferred.
* Language skills: Proficient in English, spoken as well as written.
* Proven communication skills in interacting with people from a non-financial background
* Ability to simplify financial results to deliver clear and concise messages to Senior Management
* Maintain the perspective to the overall goals/results optimizing the level of details
* Flexibility based on change in priority and corporate’s deadlines
* Good Excel skills are essential
* MPC / Hyperion Experience preferred
* SAP/COGNOS Experience preferred
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.