We’re looking for an outstanding Sales Operations Trainee to join our DickiesLife team in Stabio. You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as DickiesLife, Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling. As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family. We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Sales Operations Trainee will support the sales operations team in their daily activities. He/she will work closely with all other roles in the DickiesLife organization in order to help the sales team on the operational activities.
We expect that our trainee delivers unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
1) Seasonal Calender set up in the system:
* Reflect seasonal line plan in SAP.
* Coordinate across department the load of Season Workbench and Assortment list in MDG/FMS with MDM team.
* Coordinate Incomplete orders resolution by giving actions to be taken to CS.
2) Mobi-Media Web Configuration: Coordinate Mobi-Media configuration through the Web configuration portal including:
* Salesforce configuration
* New Users creation
* New season configuration
* TBD customer list and article
* MO customer list and article
3) VF Portal Maintenance:
* Configure and maintain the VF portal
* Content management in coordination with Marketing department: Images, videos, News, Calendar
* Answer users’ inquiries: contact from, registration request
4) Customer database maintenance
5) Ad-hoc sales reporting
6) Become expert in SAP and BI systems to support the organization throughout EMEA
How you’ll make a difference…
* University degree in Economics or equivalent
* 0-2 years of experience (previous internships will be appreciated)
* Advanced English both written and spoken. Other European languages are a plus (German, Italian, Spanish, French…)
* Excellent knowledge of Windows office, high proficiency in Excel is a must
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
* Ability to plan his/her own work, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
* Highly analytical and strong problem-solving skills
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
What’s in it for you?
Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why we offer much more than a regular internship:
* 6 months paid internship with possibility to extension of another 6 months
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.