Made for what moves you.
Do you have that natural instinct? Obsessed by the details, a seeker of knowledge? Do you challenge the status quo? Always asking questions and seeking out solutions?
Then this could be the move you’ve been looking for: the move to natural.
The apparel industry needs a shake-up. At icebreaker, we’ve always believed in the pursuit of better, inspired by nature to create sustainable natural performing apparel solutions. Sustainability isn’t just a campaign, it’s a feature of our business. As the first purpose-led acquisition of VF Corporation we have never been better placed to drive a global movement for nature, and for the betterment of our species and the planet.
In this role as a Planner located in our EMEA head office in Stabio, Switzerland, you’ll be responsible for calculating the European product sales forecast for future seasons for the assigned Product Category at a style-colour level based on: financial goals, sales history, Sales/Product team input, market trends and inventory position. Analysing and planning buys against production requirements (factory capacity, lead times and minimums) in order to achieve maximum sales with minimal inventory exposure. Calculating and place buys at sku level in accordance with global deadlines; coordinating shared information; supporting the creation of department analysis and reports. Ensuring timely and accurate cross functional communication with all counterparts.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
A – Forecasting
* At begin of season create Seasonal forecast according to Global forecast deadlines. Analyse seasonal sku count/efficiency and provide recommendations to Product Team on timely manner (prior to Sample ordering).
* At Sales meeting, ensure collection of Market Fcst and use all available info (budget, history, current sales orders, when available) in order to produce an accurate Forecast:
* Translate Forecast in ‘purchase plans’
B – Supply/Buy Planning
* Perform Supply/Demand match at Vendor/month level, in order to identify bottlenecks and mitigation options.
* Buy Planning: define buys, at sku level, based on current inventory levels, open purchase orders and production constraints (i.e. minimums, lead times)
* Identify styles under production minimums (potential drops) and take appropriate actions; report to Sales Team sold out products during the Sales campaign.
* Verify Sales Orders have been booked according to correct delivery window and required corrections are done by CS where necessary
* Ensure timely communication on all topics regarding Planning/Buy process and styles set up with all relevant counterparts (Customer Service, Pricing and Sales).
* Ensure Planning KPI’s are met: Order Coverage, shortages, Excess.
C – On time deliveries
* Collaborate with Product Acquisition (PA) on ‘vendor confirmation’ process to ensure that confirmed PO’s (qty/dates) are aligned to Planning Team requests.
* Weekly tracking of On time Order Coverage: analyse delays, root causes and identify expedite options within Air budget
D – Reporting and others duties (if applicable):
* Track Forecast and Buy Plan accuracy for assigned Brand/category. Perform seasonal root cause analysis to identify learnings and apply to future season’s fcst.
* Responsible for KPI tracking and analysis in support of all needed corrective actions.
* Ensure historical data availability in support of trend analysis (i.e. analysis of Reorders and Cancellations)
What’s on your cv:
* University degree, Economics or related fields
* Min 2-3 years’ experience in Planning, Purchasing or forecasting
* Well developed Business Analysis skills and advanced knowledge of MS Excel
* SAP working experience as well as participation to SAP implementations are a plus
* Knowledge of Brio or Cognos Reporting Tool is a plus
* Good English communication skills, written and spoken
Who you are:
* Outdoor and nature enthusiast
* A team player, eager to contribute to team success and to foster the collaborative environment of the brand
* A decision maker, able to plan and organize his tasks autonomously
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.