We’re looking for an outstanding OTC Data Analyst to join our team based in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
We expect that our OTC Data Analyst will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* The OTC Data Analyst will be responsible for the co-ordination and reporting of data cleansing activities for Wave 4 brands
* Cleansing activities that will be reviewed are: customer master, article master, vendor, inventory, orderbook (sales orders and contracts)
* The role exists of setting up a plan and timeline and work against the project timelines to make sure we arrive at the go live (and in between mocks) with a clean dataset
* The job involves a lot of co-ordination between the different Genesis streams and the different business players such as MDM, Finance, Planning, Customer service to be on track and follow up on all the actions
* The individual also needs to report back on a weekly basis to Senior Management on the progress of the activities
* The individual is a key player during the migration and cut-over phase of the project and will be managing the deadlines of the different activities with the cut-over team
How you’ll make a difference…
* You are accurate
* You are decisive
* You are action oriented,
* You are able to work on time pressure
* You have good communication skills
* You have good excel knowledge
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.