We’re looking for an outstanding Junior Project Manager for Organizational Change Management Stream to join the VF team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
We expect that our Junior Project Manager will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Ensure a proper planning and execution of all training sessions (Solutions alignments, deep dive sessions, super users trainings, end users trainings)
* Schedule meetings invites, organize logistics, track attendee’s participation and survey
* Gather inputs from Business Stream leaders and Business process Owners, ensure cross stream interdependency are considered and any possible overlaps mitigated
* Produce dashboard on trainings KPI’s
* Support on preparation of meetings, and power points
* Follow up activities on open items, maintain updated deliverables tracker updated
* Maintaining SharePoint training documentation updated
How you’ll make a difference…
* You are excited about project management and/or have already a first experience
* You are fluent in English both verbally and written
* You are computer-literate, including a strong knowledge on Excel and PowerPoint
* You are flexible and willing to learn
* You are looking for a great first working opportunity for a temporary period
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you read then we would be keen to hear from you!
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.