We’re looking for an outstanding Magento eCommerce Service Management Specialist to join our VF Group Digital Technology team in Ticino, Switzerland.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
As an eCommerce Service Management Specialist your input will be key in supporting the daily operations and IT service maintenance of our EMEA Magento eCommerce platform.
This role has a good mix of knowledge and experience on digital technologies and service management practices, based on ITIL framework, and will be focused on supporting digital applications and infrastructure, including point to point integration with other systems.
As technical support person you will be responsible for technical requests, either by managing their execution through third party providers or by executing them yourself. You will also act as liaison with our global team for escalations and troubleshooting. You will be also collaborating in implementing new systems.
As the eCommerce Service Management Specialist, you will operate around the following areas:
* Manage the daily flows of maintenance requests from the brand teams to the suppliers: oversee, facilitate, and administer service support and technical accounts management.
* Manages high severity incidents triage process and escalations and act as first level escalation point in case normal flow is not providing the expected results.
* Plan and coordinate infrastructure management tasks to ensure operability and scalability of the eCommerce architecture.
* Be responsible for standard practices and continuous improvement of service delivery processes, which may include incident management, problem management, request management, change management, service level management and configuration management.
* Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistency of delivery and adherence to policies.
* Monitor, examine and report Service Level compliance and operational effectiveness.
* Engage with third parties or other VF teams that are accountable for execution of requests.
* Be responsible for websites performance, monitoring and optimizations using commercial performance tools.
How you’ll make a difference…
* You are a self-starter, with the ability to work collaboratively with teams of other specialised individuals
* You can take charge during technical difficulties, understand business operations and processes in order to translate them into technical solutions.
* You have at least 2-3 years of relevant IT Service and Support experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience, including system configuration, troubleshooting, users support, technical documentation, system administration including Linux, AWS Cloud, shell scripting and web-related technologies including HTTP/S, SSH, Load balancing, SEO, PHP, Jscript.
* You hold ITIL Certification and have knowledge of eCommerce software, such as Magento and experience in management of IT/IS processes for incident, problem, change or configuration management – Customer Service – Front line as well as competency in use of service management ticketing tool such as Jira.
* You have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear, concise and complete manner.
* Being fluent in English language, both verbal and written is mandatory.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing benefit and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others.
It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after. That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would love to hear from you!
Please ensure you attach a copy of your CV in English. Applications submitted in any other language will be deemed as incomplete and therefore unsuccessful.
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.