We are looking for an outstanding BI Analyst to join our VF Analytics and Reporting Team in Stabio, Switzerland.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
What will you do?
Within the VF EMEA Analytics and Reporting Team, the BI Analyst participates to design and deploy of BI Solutions, supports VF business users in their day-by-day activities, and contributes to the verification and continuous improvement of reporting data quality.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Collection and understanding of Business Requirements
* Convert Business Requirements into Logical Datamodels and high level Technical Requirements
* Share with technical team the information gathered
* Lead knowledge exchange / best practice sharing with BI Endusers Community
* Data cross-checks and consistency verification between Source Systems and BI Solution according to specific business processes
* Follow-up and test the solution / application to be deployed by GBT or Third Party Vendors
* Implement reports as a Superuser
What you need to succeed?
* Service oriented mentality to work and interact directly with end users
* Work in team with the rest of Analytics and Reporting Team in order to support colleagues in issues resolution and speed up own learning curve
* General understanding of the main business processes (one or more of the following: Sales in direct to consumers and/or wholesale, Warehousing, Purchasing, Customer Service, Finance & Controlling)
* Experience in Apparel/Fashion industry and Wholesale channel processes is a plus
* General understanding of Business Intelligence / Data-Warehouse applications
* Hands on SAP Data investigations
* Knowledge of the main SAP back-end tables and their interaction
* Hands on IBM Cognos (any other reporting/dashboarding tool as SAP Fiori or SAP BusinessObjects Lumira is a plus)
* Hands on relational data access (SAP HANA, SQL Server, …)
* Experience in converting Business Requirements into Logical Datamodeling (consultancy experience is a plus)
* Attitude to Team working, good interaction and communication skills
* Ability to deal with change management
* End-user community focusing attitude
* Problem solving and attention to detail
* Analytical mindset
* Ability to escalate to the right level of support
* Efficiency and effectiveness
* Fluent in spoken and written English
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of iconic lifestyle brands
* Join a multi brand and multi countries organization to drive you career forward
* International and challenging working culture
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidized canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.