A bit about the team….
Our aim is to consistently deliver world class customer service and we never lose sight of our goal – our customers are the focus of everything we do here! From email to phone in a multitude of languages, we’re on hand to offer care to all our customers to make sure they have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience with us. We’re an energetic, innovative and forward thinking team and always looking for new ideas to delight and wow our customers.
A bit about the role….
The Change & Optimisation Manager doesn’t just embrace change – they lead it. Ensuring that the customer is at the heart of everything they do, they’re always looking for opportunities to improve the customer journey, the service we offer and our working practices. They work collaboratively across the business to champion continuous improvement, drive initiatives and improve the customer experience.
We’re looking for an outstanding Change and Optimisation Manager to join our VF eCommerce Customer Service team in Nottingham.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our managers have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
As the Change and Optimisation Manager your input will be key to ensuring the eCommerce Customer Service strategy, vision and goals are effectively communicated and understood
We expect our Change and Optimisation Manager to deliver unbeatable results, Champion the VF Purpose and Guiding principles and drive colleague engagement whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Work collaboratively across the business to achieve a positive customer-centric culture, always ensuring the customer is at the heart.
* Proactively identify opportunities to optimise systems, people & processes to drive more effective working and adopt a continuous improvement approach.
* Liaise with third party providers and Internal development teams to schedule and implement the road map and wish list.
* Provide regular reporting and meeting schedule to ensure all key stakeholders are proactively engaged and fully informed.
* Manage the contingency and ‘rapid response’ processes & documentation to provide clear guidance and direction for contingency situations.
* Provide Customer Service input & coordination into business projects, implementing changes where required.
* Collaborate with the wider eCommerce community to drive improvements identified through Optimisation activities
* Coordinate new system and process implementations, ensuring changes are clearly documented and fully tested before release.
* Coordinate post-project activities to ensure bugs and issues are identified and clear and transparent action plans put in place.
* Manage and maintain e Customer Service project documentation ensuring standardised templates are utilised, kept up to date and available to key stakeholders.
* Coordinate and facilitate internal and external audit activities
* Coach, develop and empower team members to ensure they have the skills, knowledge and tools to effectively carry out their role
How you’ll make a difference…
* With your working knowledge of technologies, trends and advances within eCommerce, customer service and retail you will make recommendations to key stakeholders on advancement opportunities.
* Through your demonstrable experience of project management leadership and process design/re-engineering you will define and develop the Change & Optimisation strategy, road map and wish list.
* You will use your system configuration and administration experience (preferably in Salesforce Service Cloud or similar CRM application) to troubleshoot system and process issues impacting the customer experience and implement improvement plans.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing benefit and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would love to hear from you!
Due to the sensitive information being handled as part of this role, please be advised that the successful candidate will be subject to financial references being taken.
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.