We’re looking for an outstanding Office Services Assistant to join our VF Office Services team working across our Calverton and NG2 sites in Nottingham.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
Let’s talk about the role!
As an Office Services Assistant your role will be key to ensuring a professional and friendly front of house service is provided for our Customer Service and Credit departments.
We expect our Office Service Assistants to deliver an unrivalled customer experience whilst maintaining people’s first impression of VF and fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Assisting with the provision of an efficient Office Services function at two sites in Nottingham including, ordering stationary and replenishment, setting up new store accounts as well as making taxi bookings.
* Ensuring administrative tasks are completed and up to date in a timely manner and in respect of the health and safety audit.
* Coordinating staff sales, liaising with Finance to ensure payments are made and correct before issuing products to employees.
* Taking appropriate action in the event of fire drills and emergencies as well as ensuring the fire evacuation lists are up to date.
* Co-ordinating starters and leavers in respect of access passes and ergonomic assessments.
How you’ll make a difference…
* You will be well organised individual who has worked in and thrives in a constantly changing environment with minimal supervision.
* You must have strong interpersonal skills with a pragmatic approach to problem solving and able to build trust with their peers.
* You will be a proficient user of MS Office suite.
* You will be flexible to work across two sites as well as having the ability to occasionally work out of normal hours to meet the requirements of the business.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing benefit and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Community days and health and well-being initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would love to hear from you!
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.