Under direct supervision:
* Answer basic and routine telephone calls
* Utilize standardized process to gather and confirm information
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
* High school diploma or equivalent education; Associate’s degree preferred
* One year of experience preferred
Knowledge & Application:
* Basic level of education will be required; reading, writing, and basic numeracy
* Required to follow simple instructions
* No formal occupational training required
* Non-office based roles may operate some simple equipment under guidance and instruction
* Problems encountered will be defined, repetitive, and routine with a solution readily available
* All nonstandard problems will be referred to supervisor or more experienced incumbent
* Solutions are obvious or there are a finite number of clear-cut alternatives
* Solutions can be reached and applied immediately
* Interaction with others is limited to own team with little requirement for internal or external contact
* Basic numeracy and literacy skills required
* Displays common courtesy and politeness and uses basic verbal skills
* Supports the achievement of goals through personal effort in own work area
* Impact will be limited to the delivery of own work tasks which will be managed on a day-to-day or task-by-task basis
* Financial/business impact will typically be considered immeasurable
* Accountable for delivery of own tasks to agreed time and quality standards
* Typically no awareness of cost and profitability required
* Performance measured frequently against predefined service level requirements or equivalent metric
eCommerce Customer Service Representative – German Speaking
Fixed Term Contract from 14/10/19 to 28/02/20
Nottingham, NG2 Business Park
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Rotational shift pattern from 8am-4pm, 10am-6pm Monday-Friday
We are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands including household names such as, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Vans, Eastpak and Kipling. Customers love our brands and have come to expect exceptional service when they call or contact us from all over Europe. Our working environment is fast paced, challenging and extremely rewarding creating plenty of scope for progression and development.
If you are fluent in verbal and written German and English this is an exciting time to join our ever-growing eCommerce team that provides an exceptional service to our online consumers.
Customer focused and able to work to KPI’s, you will be responsible for putting our customers at the heart of everything you do. You will be their key contact via email, telephone and online chat to support the customer shopping journey. You will exceed their expectations by providing a friendly and personalised response whilst delivering the highest levels of service.
To achieve this, the Customer Service Representative role will involve:
* Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service
* Building a rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries
* Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries
* Identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience
* Updating our computerised systems and working with marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
To join us, you must be:
* Fluent in German and English, able to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
* Able to communicate both verbally and written in a clear and concise manner
* Customer focused to achieve the best results for your customers and the business
* Flexible to meet the changing needs and varying deadlines of our business
* Able to work to customer service measures, metrics and KPIs within a service targeted environment.
It would be advantageous if you have:
* Previous experience in a multi-national business
* The ability to multitask and resolve customer queries
* Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
* Additional language skills.
This is an exciting Customer Service opportunity to play an important role within a growing business that provides high quality customer service to a European client base. Join us and you will enjoy lots of training and building a loyal customer base in a supportive environment.
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.