The HR Assistant Nordics (based in Copenhagen, Denmark) is supporting the local HR team in the HR Administration Activities for the Nordic Region. Working together with the local HR team, HR Partners for Retail and Wholesale, he/she provides HR Administrative support whenever is needed. He/she is responsible to deliver an accurate HR service in line with Business Priorities and complying with the local legislation.
The position holds a part time contract of 25 hours a week, divided between all week days.
* Being part of the initial HR point of contact for Admin related questions in the Nordic Region.
* Assisting the HR Partners and HR Generalist in administrative and coordinating tasks, such as booking business travels, filling travel reports, coordination of meetings etc.
* Providing support to ensure implementation of HR Policies & Procedures, ensuring management’s adherence and having policy up to date, in line with current employment law.
* Accurate usage and management of HR systems, with specific focus on our HRIS and on VFID. She/he will support the loading all the information related to the life cycle of the employees (hiring, change of salary/working hours, termination…) and ensuring that employees have all the tools they need to perform in their role.
* Providing support to the local HR team on the payroll process in working together with the payroll provider for Norway, Sweden and Denmark to share payroll information in a timely and precise.
* Liaise with the Central Accounting team in Belgium, to ensure HR costs are correctly recorded.
* Administrative support the HR Partners on the Annual Compensation Review process.
* Management of employee filing and GDPR compliance.
* Ensure the right approval flow for invoices received in the countries and following up on payments.
* Support the HR Partners in managing the communication process towards employees.
* Acting as back-up to the Local HR team during absence and holiday.
* Responsible of daily tasks in the office within HR and Office Service.
* Other duties assigned to the Job Holder within the job Holder’s capabilities.
Supervisor: HR Generalist/HR Partner
Direct Reports: none
Internal: Local HR team, Line Managers for the team assigned based in the Area or in the HQ, Brand HR BP, HR Operations, Finance, Office Service
External: Payroll provider, suppliers
* Experience/Requirements: Education within administration. Experience from a similar position is an advantage.
* Language skills: Fluent in English. Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages is mandatory.
* Based on the VF competency model
* Continuous improvement
* Planning & organizing
* Information monitoring
* Driving for results
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.