Reporting to the FP & A Director Vans EMEA, the Manager of Retail Analysis will be responsible for financial planning, forecasting and analysis, supporting the DTC business in the EMEA Region.
This role is crucial for the Retail Leadership Team providing insights and financial guidance and supporting management decision making.
* Support US Retail Leadership Team
* Support Retail Finance and the Retail Leadership Team to drive double digit growth for the VANS DTC channels (full-price stores, Outlets, Franchises, Partnerships and E-Commerce).
* Lead the weekly / monthly reviews with Retail Leaders to analyze KPIs and actual budget variance and the Chat corrective actions.
* Lead the Open-to-Buy process in cooperation with merchandising and Operation Ensuring the financial targets of sales, margin and inventory are Achieved.
* Participate in the definition of the long-term business strategy Advising management to maximize the Profitability.
* Monthly review Actuals
* Ensure That actuals data are accurate and uploaded Consistently in all VF systems.
* Ensure that variances to forecast are reported and reported to management as appropriate.
* Ensure that consistent accounting treatments, based on US GAAP, are applied.
* Support the FP & A Director in the preparation of the monthly financial reviews.
* Monthly forecast / Annual Budget process
* Develop the monthly and annual Budget Forecast at store level and upload figures in VF system.
* Simulations of risks / opportunities.
* Support the preparation of the annual budget presentation to Corporation.
* Support the 3Years strategic plan at store level.
* Financial support to business expansion / improvement
* Business plan for new stores and capital investment.
* Develop an Omni-Channel Reporting and KPIs to facilitate a cross-channel decision making process.
* Lead the Retail Business Analysis team
* Coach and develop the team.
* Identify critical roles and make sure succession planning happens.
Qualifications and Competencies
* 8+ years of experience in Finance Department, preferably in multinational environment. Previous experience in a retail business strongly preferred.
* Master’s degree in Finance, Statistics or Economics.
* Strong Financial and analytical skills.
* Proven communication skills in interacting with people from a non-financial background.
* ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationship by interacting regularly with all levels across the Brand.
* Ability to simplify financial results to deliver clear and concise messages to Senior Management.
* Flexibility based on change in priority and corporate’s deadlines.
* Ability to coach and to develop a team, setting clear goals and maintaining high level of motivation.
* Proficient computer skills (Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
* MPC / Hyperion Experience preferred.
* Experience with SAP and COGNOS has more.
* Language skills: Proficient in English, spoken as well as written.
À propos de Vans
“Off The Wall “since 1966, Vans® is the original action sports brand. Vans promotes the action sports lifestyle, youth culture and creative self-expression through the support of athletes, musicians and artists and through progressive events and platforms such as the House of Vans