Vans: Be a Part of the Original
“It was never about waving the brand like a flag, it was always about the people” – Paul Van Doren
We’re looking for an outstanding Customer Service Representative fluent in English and German to join the VF and Vans family in Nottingham.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our Customer Service Representatives have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
If you are fluent in English and German then this is an exciting time to join our rapidly growing Vans Brand Wholesale Team that provides an exceptional service to major online and high street retailers across Europe.
Putting customers at the heart of everything you do, as a Customer Service Representative you will exceed expectations and proactively manage key accounts to ensure they have the right stock at the right time by ensuring our order management process runs smoothly from bulk order to delivery.
We expect that our Customer Service Representatives deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Communicating with customers (retailers, distributors and sales teams) in their native language, over the phone and by email to provide excellent service
* Building a rapport and strong relationships with both customers and across our warehouse, planning, sales and credit teams to deliver the best possible outcome
* Discussing new products and identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, Brand loyalty and the customer experience
* Monitoring payments, coordinating returns and entering and releasing orders
* Updating our computerised systems, tracking couriers and interpreting stock reports.
How you will make the difference…
With your ability to build strong working relationships with a diverse range of people you will also bring the following skills to the role:
* Fluent in verbal and written English and German
* Commercially aware with experience of meeting customer needs
* Computer literate, including Excel and internet use, and ideally ordering systems
* Knowledge of or the willingness to develop your understanding of a wide range of business areas such as planning, product and warehouse
* The ability to multitask and resolve customer queries
* Excellent organisation skills and a good attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing benefit and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Community days and health and well-being initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Vans is the original action sports footwear company rooted in authenticity and creativity. Founded in 1966, Vans has thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through Vans’ four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture. We are constantly inspired by the expressive creators within our company and community as they bring new and innovative perspectives to help shape and transform the future of our business.
At Vans our culture sets us apart and it influences everything we do. Everything we do supports creativity and we are driven by our five values. We are determined. We are connected to our consumers and to each other. We are inclusive. We are expressive and Fun. And most of all, we are a family.
Vans is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands. We are the leading drivers of retail as our global footwear, apparel and accessory brand is available in 170 countries worldwide. As we continue to expand, we take great measures in developing and growing our people.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would love to hear from you!
Location: Nottingham, England
À propos de Vans
“Off The Wall “since 1966, Vans® is the original action sports brand. Vans promotes the action sports lifestyle, youth culture and creative self-expression through the support of athletes, musicians and artists and through progressive events and platforms such as the House of Vans