Dutch speaking Credit Controller
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
Customers love our leading brands; Timberland, The North Face and Vans just to name a few! We build close relationships with our partners, deliver an excellent service to our customers and as a global business, we’ve continued to go from strength to strength.
If you are fluent in English as well as Dutch, this is an exciting time to join our rapidly growing credit department, where you will manage customer accounts for the UK market for major online and high street retailers across Europe.
To achieve this, the Dutch Credit Controller role will involve:
* communicating with customers in their native language, over the phone and by email to discuss payments, credit terms and to resolve any queries
* chasing debt to achieve department targets and to effectively clear disputes
* controlling the customer database and maintaining up to date files
* discussing credit limits and escalating debt up to and including the litigation team
* assessing and reviewing credit limits to provide the best customer service.
To join us, you must be:
* fluent in English and Dutch to business level.
* financially and commercially aware with excellent numeracy skills
* highly customer focussed and results driven to resolve queries
* Computer literate, including Excel.
It will be advantageous if you have:
* credit control or office-based experience
* degree in business, finance or economics
* the ability to multi-task
* excellent organisation skills and a good attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Dutch speaking credit controller to play a lead role within a growing credit team where you will gain invaluable experience working in a commercial environment for a global brand.
VF Northern Europe boast a fantastic multi-national office environment, where employees are casual dress throughout the working week and treated to free tea/coffee and on-site parking. We like to have fun and work collaboratively with our stakeholders – being a team player is key to our success.
Join us and you will enjoy a supportive and relaxed working environment, with great scope for development as the company continues to grow.
À propos de Vans
“Off The Wall “since 1966, Vans® is the original action sports brand. Vans promotes the action sports lifestyle, youth culture and creative self-expression through the support of athletes, musicians and artists and through progressive events and platforms such as the House of Vans