This entry level position is responsible for providing high quality customer service by resolving product/service problems; providing product information; processing orders along withmaintaining effective communication to provide on-going information.
Customer Service Representative – Dutch Speaking
Nottingham, NG2 Business Park
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Monday to Friday – 8am – 6pm
We are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Timberland, Eastpak, Kipling, The North Face and VANS. Customers love our brands and can expect excellent service when they contact us from all over Europe.
If you are fluent in Dutch and English this is an exciting time to join our rapidly growing VANS Brand Wholesale Team that provides an exceptional service to major online and high street retailers across Europe.
Putting customers at the heart of everything you do, you will exceed their expectations and proactively manage key accounts to ensure they have the right stock at the right time by ensuring our order management process runs smoothly from bulk order to delivery.
To achieve this, your role will involve:
* Communicating with customers (retailers, distributors and sales teams) in their native language, over the phone and by email to provide excellent service
* Building a rapport and strong relationships with both customers and across our warehouse, planning, sales and credit teams to deliver the best possible outcome
* Discussing new products and identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, Brand loyalty and the customer experience
* Monitoring payments, co-ordinating returns and entering and releasing orders
* Updating our computerised systems, tracking couriers and interpreting stock reports.
To join us, you must be:
* Fluent in verbal and written Dutch and English
* Commercially aware with experience of meeting customer needs
* Computer literate, including Excel and internet use, and ideally ordering systems
* Able to build strong working relationships with a diverse range of people.
It will be advantageous if you have:
* Knowledge of or the willingness to develop your understanding of a wide range of business areas such as planning, product and warehouse
* The ability to multitask and resolve customer queries
* Excellent organisation skills and a good attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Dutch speaker to play an important role within a growing customer service team where you will gain invaluable experience working in a commercial environment for a global brand. Join us and you will enjoy lots of training in a supportive environment with great scope for development as the company continues to grow.
À propos de Vans
“Off The Wall “since 1966, Vans® is the original action sports brand. Vans promotes the action sports lifestyle, youth culture and creative self-expression through the support of athletes, musicians and artists and through progressive events and platforms such as the House of Vans