Trade Marketing Assistant Manager, HOKA ONE ONE
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers.
We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
Responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager to deliver a successful Trade Marketing Plan for Switzerland & Austria, by building successful partnership with our wholesale clients, and implementing innovative HOKA ONE ONE brand experiences in their in store and online environments, that successfully engages their target consumer. All in line with the strategic business plan and objectives.
Actively participates in projects and working parties, or to carry out any other duties that may be outside the standard remit, that will benefit the individual, the Division or the Company as a whole.
- Assist in developing the brand’s seasonal trade launch materials and tools in partnership with the Commercial team
- Day to day tracking of the trade marketing budget; providing monthly updates to the Marketing Manager
- Update the B2B platform, Authorised Dealer On-Line Resource Centre with locally relevant material, to ensure we support and deliver all our retail partners with the appropriate tools to best showcase the brand in store and online
- Implement effective marketing campaigns to support the annual Shop in Shop Program and distribution of seasonal POS campaigns, in partnership with the Commercial teams
- Execute bespoke campaigns that targets our wholesale partner’s consumers and is in line with seasonal brand campaign objectives
- Under the guidance of the Marketing Manager, develop marketing program calendars and hold regular reviews with the Sales Team on initiatives and results
- Ensure retail partner meetings are administered professionally with agendas and contact reports
- Ensure all activity is accompanied by a post initiative report with clear ROI measurements in place
- Support the Marketing Manager in the management of external agencies to ensure they consistently deliver quality and value
- Maintain Marketing’s critical paths, ensuring integration with other Business critical path(s)
- Drive ROI measures put in place for all Trade initiatives and report on these to Senior Management and Commercial teams
- Build strong relationships with wholesale partners marketing and VM teams
Who You Are:
- excellent communicator and team-player who thrives at building relationships and collaborating with others
- analytical problem-solver with an eye for detail
- self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm & focus to their work
- organized and able to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- encouraged and motivated by results
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Marketing degree or related experience in trade marketing
- Experience working in a similar fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Swiss & Austrian sporting goods marketplace
- Fluent in German, French & English
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
À propos de Deckers Brands
Deckers Brands is a global leader in designing, marketing and distributing innovative footwear, apparel and accessories developed for both everyday casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company’s portfolio of brands includes UGG®, Teva®, Sanuk®, Ahnu®, HOKA ONE ONE® and KOOLABURRA. Deckers Brands products are sold in more than 50 countries and territories through select department and specialty stores, 136 Company-owned and operated retail stores, and select online stores, including Company-owned websites. Deckers Brands has a 40-year history of building niche footwear brands into lifestyle market leaders attracting millions of loyal consumers globally. For more information, please visit www.deckers.com.
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all of our people to be as successful as they can be to reach their full potential.