Provide product line management expertise for women footwear categories and act as the category/consumer/product/market support in EMEA.
* Analyze category construction, consumer profile, product needs and market knowledge;
* Maintain accurate pricing and costing files;
* Lead and ensure flawless Go-To-Market process;
* Partner with Territory Sales to ensure keys stories placement within the EMEA distribution strategy;
* Merchandise EMEA product line for relevant channel of distribution;
* Collect relevant markets input for the global line development;
* Identification of market trends, pre-book results and sell-through analysis;
* Create seasonal product briefs and develop EMEA specific line plans;
* Track, maintain and communicate all EMEA specific account specific programs.
Product Line Planning/Merchandising
Manage seasonal line plan, pricing structure and product creation process, including product flow, forecasting, prices and targeted gross margins.
Drive relevant assortment for EMEA key accounts and strategic partners together with local markets (Key Account Managers).
Champion the Consumer
* Identify, prioritize and frame territory consumer trends (insights) as input into the Global product engines to inform and influence the product creation process.
* Provide qualitative information (trends, colors, materials, graphics, price/value, performance, innovation needs).
Work with your manager to achieve business targets related to revenue growth, profitability, pricing, margins and style/sku productivity.
Create impactful presentations to sell-in the product categories (GTM process & product launches). Participate in pre-lines and key account appointments as requested by Sales.
Work and communicate effectively with the Global Product team counterparts.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position
* Education: University degree
* Deep understanding of the brand as well as the action sports and footwear industries
* Language skills : fluent in English (both written and spoken).
* Willing to travel
* 1+ years of professional experience in Footwear industry
* Advanced knowledge of Windows applications (Word, Excel, Photoshop, etc)
* Planning and Organizing : Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
* Customer Focus : Ensuring that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’ s needs.
* Building Strategic Work Partnerships : Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
* Communication : Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
* Gaining Commitment : Using appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; when necessary, modifying your own behavior to accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved.
* Driving for Results : Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
* Leveraging Cultural Diversity : Working effectively with individuals of diverse cultures, interpersonal styles, abilities, motivations, or backgrounds; making the most effective use of the capabilities, insights, and ideas of all individuals.
À propos de Timberland
TIMBERLAND, groupe américain à forte notoriété, est un leader mondial dans la conception, fabrication et commercialisation de chaussures, vêtements et accessoires.
Nos produits sont à l’image de nos valeurs que sont l’humanité, l’humilité, l’intégrité, l’excellence et notre engagement envers le respect et la protection de l’environnement.