We’re looking for an outstanding Supply Chain Analyst to join our Timberland Operations team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a Supply Chain Analyst your input will be key, supporting the Timberland Operations team post go-live migration to SAP ERP.
We expect that our Supply Chain Analyst will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Data analysis: customer orderbook analysis, database cross checks, data reconciliation and validation;
* Manage activities related to direct shipment sales order and purchase order management;
* Re-create internal reporting based on new standards/business needs;
* Assist the Operations team in any issue arising due to the migration into the new system, with regards to supply demand match, purchase orders, physical and available stock;
* Ad hoc analysis.
How you’ll make a difference…
* Preferably Bachelor/master’s degree in economics, business, management engineer or equivalent study that reflects strong analytical skills;
* Good knowledge of information systems – especially strong excel skills – and ability to work with high volume data. High proficiency in excel as a must, knowledge of VBA macros is a plus;
* Analytical with the ability to interpret and challenge complex data;
* Ability to collate and manipulate information in a meaningful manner with attention to details;
* Collaborative person predisposed to personal relationships and team working;
* Flexible, in thinking style and in the ability to work within a dynamic working environment where priorities frequently change, whilst meeting key deadlines. Committed to work by objectives;
* Able to prioritize workload, also ability to liaise with other departments within the business;
* Fluent English both oral and written is mandatory.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Timberland: Driven to Make it Better
Timberland is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for its original yellow boot introduced in 1973, the brand today outfits consumers with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage and inspire them to choose adventure around every corner of the world.
At Timberland, we strive to be Earthkeepers in everything we do. We work hard to make our products responsibly, protect the outdoors and serve the communities around the globe where we live, work and explore. For decades, we have been guided by a higher Purpose: to inspire and equip the world to step outside, work together and make it better.
Timberland is a fully-owned subsidiary of VF, one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
À propos de Timberland
TIMBERLAND, groupe américain à forte notoriété, est un leader mondial dans la conception, fabrication et commercialisation de chaussures, vêtements et accessoires.
Nos produits sont à l’image de nos valeurs que sont l’humanité, l’humilité, l’intégrité, l’excellence et notre engagement envers le respect et la protection de l’environnement.