We’re looking for an outstanding Inventory and S&OP Coordinator to join our team of The North Face in Stabio.
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. We spark curiosity. We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity. We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, places and people to connect with.
The North Face is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
Let’s talk about the role!
He or she will manage TNF financial inventory across all channels: Wholesale, Retail, Ecom, Outlet and Concessions. Also, producing yearly inventory roll plan and track consistency with financial revenue plan, in collaboration with Finance.
The person in this role will support and influence other activities related to the inventory performance, including but not limited to in season availability and inbound phasing. He or she will actively participate in TNF DTC (Retail, Ecom, Outlets, Concessions) Open To Buy decisions and track inventory performance, identifying and executing agreed plans. The person in the role will coordinate Brand S&OP cycle and Supply Chain Executive S&OP cycle.
Key job responsibilities and Main Accountabilities
* Produce most accurate TNF inventory roll based on financial targets, identifying opportunities/risks and assuring that needed action plans are carried through to mitigate risks. Facilitate exchange between different channels responsible for inventory generation
* Report DTC monthly inventory levels and review future projections
* Provide analysis and needed actions on excess inventory generation and liquidation projections: balance wholesale, Retail, Ecom and Outlet needs, and highlight any existing gaps proposing corrective action plans where possible.
* Coordinate and participate in DTC inventory reviews with Retail and Finance teams
* Participate in DTC (Retail, Ecom, Outlets, Concessions) Open To Buy budgets and assure system order values/phasing in line with approved budgets
* Track air freight spend in alignment with forecast and align with Planning/PO team where needed in air freight decisions
* Prepare inventory plans in line with financial objectives, stretch targets and actively contribute to tracking/executing together with relevant departments
* Produce proper documentation and feedback to manager in a timely manner regarding reports, KPIs, and issues as well as any other relevant topics that may arise
* Coordinate all S&OP activities: prepare needed materials and assure critical topics are adequately reflected and discussed
* Assist Product Acquisition reporting with maximum accuracy and within agreed deadlines.
* Review and monitor vendor and logistics performance, action any mitigation plans to ensure best availability match with sales orders. Report key issues consequently.
* Participate special projects related to Retail and Concessions.
* Support in season activities, such as supply phasing for optimal inventory levels
* Other responsibilities as required and directed by Supply Chain management
How you’ll make a difference…
* University Degree in Industrial Engineering or similar
* At least five years’ experience in Planning/Operations or Finance
* Excellence in Excel and DB programs
* Experience in a Microsoft Windows environment
* Team player Strong qualitative and quantitative skills strong work ethic with ability to work independently and achieve deadlines
* Excellent communication skills in English
* Flexible in thinking style and in the ability to work within a dynamic working environment where priorities frequently change, whilst meeting key deadlines.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your cv and cover letter will be written in English, since this is our common language.
À propos de The North Face
The North Face® en plein croissance, elle a créé nombreux magasin à partir de la création de la première boutique il y a 40 ans. La marque réalise plusieurs millions de dollars de vente. Sa mission fondamentale reste pareil tout au long de son historie : concevoir le meilleur équipement pour ceux qui adorent l’air libre et l’outdoor en soutenant la préservation des réserves naturelles. The North Face® est engagé à inspirer sa clientèle de la découverte de la nature.