Store Supervisor (part-time 20 hours per week)
Oslo Fashion Outlet, Vestby
We’re looking for x2 outstanding part-time Supervisors to join our Timberland outlet team in based in our Oslo Fashion Outlet store in Vestby, Norway.
Timberland is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. For decades, we have been guided by a higher Purpose: to inspire and equip the world to step outside, work together and make it better.
Timberland is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
If you are an active lifestyler then you are probably very familiar with brands such as Vans, The North Face, Timberland, Napapijri, Kipling and others. These are just some of the names we at VF produce and sell in over 1500 stores across 170 countries.
As a supervisor your input will be key, being the essential link between store management and the sales associates.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a Supervisor, your blend of sales and communication skills will contribute to the success of the store by ensuring everything runs smoothly day to day, by:
- Support the management team to drive sales and profitability
- Coach and motivate the team to deliver high levels of customer service ensuring the store is always customer-ready
- Making your store look great, maintaining all retail operation standards in line with the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
- Ensuring operational policies and procedures are respected
- Understanding your store’s KPIs and playing your part to ensure they are achieved
We believe that our supervisors have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us and we are committed to preparing them for that next step up to store management.
Is this the right job for you?
- You have experience working in retail with a fashion or lifestyle orientated brand alongside delivering great customer service
- You are able to motivate people, creating a supportive, fun environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills – another language would be a plus
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office and preferable had exposure to POS systems
- You are flexible when it comes to working weekends, evenings and bank holidays when necessary.
What makes you the perfect Supervisor?
First of all, you LOVE interacting with people. You get your passion by helping customers finding the perfect product and you want every customer to leave your store happy. You understand that every customer needs a different approach and you know how to deliver it.
You share your passion and enthusiasm for the brand and you have the ability to lead the team on the shop floor by setting a positive hands-on example to deliver great customer service.
Work should be fun, so it’s important that our supervisors play their part in creating a strong, supportive environment. You are a great team player and are willing to do all it takes to contribute to the success of the entire team. For you, there is no such thing as “that’s not my job”.
When it comes to using your initiative your store manager trusts your judgement and knows that he or she can rely on you to keep things running smoothly. That’s the sign of a great supervisor!
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme and staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). And we offer the same. Only different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
And by the way, some of our other benefits include a contributory pension scheme, health benefits and much more!
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of candidates we receive, we will only contact successful candidates for the interview stage.
À propos de Timberland
TIMBERLAND, groupe américain à forte notoriété, est un leader mondial dans la conception, fabrication et commercialisation de chaussures, vêtements et accessoires.
Nos produits sont à l’image de nos valeurs que sont l’humanité, l’humilité, l’intégrité, l’excellence et notre engagement envers le respect et la protection de l’environnement.