Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
This role is responsible for maximizing the profitability of Retail Concepts by managing the Development & Sourcing process and the respective team for all Global Retail Concept Hardware (Fixture & Fittings, Sales Support Items and Digital Hardware) – from brief to engineering via prototyping to sourcing.
During the concept design phase this role acts as a consultant to the creative team to enable our agencies delivering a comprehensive concept design according to all retail and adidas specific requirements.
The identification, set-up and management of suitable, globally operating engineering and manufacturing partners are key deliverables to achieve industry leading price/quality ratio and speed to market in line with growth plan for all consumer direct retail & Sustainability Targets.
- Set up and manage most suitable global retail engineering and manufacturing partners according to the growth plan analysis to support the adidas markets achieving their targets
- Maintain & support vendor network to assure most efficient usage of global economies of scale & industry leading cost structure for production in cooperation with Procurement & Markets teams
- Create & support processes & procedures to maximize opportunities of supply chains
- Support Set-up and mange global tender process for Concept Hardware according to industry leading standards and procedures in cooperation with Procurement
- Ensure & support data accuracy (e.g. File management & supply chain) within the system landscape to maintain a solid and robust base for decision making and reporting purposes
- Manage team of project managers for technical development of all global Retails concepts (also utilizing 3rd party) and assure maximum synergy between concepts
- Consult other Global Retail Design & Infrastructure functions during the concept design process to assure the supply chain & Sustainable potential can be maximized
- Establish and maintain process-driven and solution-orientated communication with key stakeholders
- Evaluate the competencies of their subordinates on a regular basis and provide prompt and regular feedback and guidance to drive high performance
- Take ownership for Talent Management processes to grow, develop and retain talents
- Promote a high-performance culture by setting clear expectations and individual goals
- Translate the company goals into team specific actions and business plans. Control and monitor performance and results
- Support the update process of global forecasting & tools to enable a transparent demand management process by the markets
- Other duties as requested by line manager
- Retail Concept Team, Visual Merchandizing & Instore Communication Team, In-Store-Experience Team, HUB Teams (APAC, EMEA, Americas) in Portland; Shanghai; Herzogenaurach
- Quality & Standards team; Demand & Inventory Team
- Global & Regional Procurement Teams; Regional Store Development & Wholesale teams
- Executive Management 3rd party vendors
- External service providers including supply chain managers and factories
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert knowledge of construction, manufacturing, construction and quality control processes of Concept Hardware in Fixture & Fitting Production; in Digital Signage Execution
- Advanced Communication; negotiation and issue resolution skills
- English – excellent written and spoken
- MS Office – Advanced
- Power Point – Advanced
- Workflow / Database Software
Required Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Graduate level engineering or graduate level BA
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in managing 3rd party supplier relationships in an international context
- Strong communication skills
À propos de Adidas
Filiale d’adidas Group, qui a pour mission d’être le leader mondial du marché des articles de sport avec les marques adidas, Reebok, Rockport et Taylor Made, adidas France distribue une gamme complète de produits liés à la pratique du sport / de la compétition et de produits influencés par le monde du sport mais s’inscrivant dans une optique de lifestyle et de streetwear.
Intégrer adidas c’est partager notre passion du sport et notre esprit d’équipe, aborder un marché en constante évolution, rejoindre une force internationale, bénéficier d’une mobilité interne dynamique favorisant l’évolution et la construction de nouveaux projets, mais aussi partager nos passions, nos réussites et nos valeurs.