Retail Influencer Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Garching near Munich, Germany
Based out of the Salomon Brand Store in Munich and as part of the German Amer Sports Marketing Team, as the Influencer Marketing Manager you will drive brand presence within the Epicentre through community outreach, seeding, communication and events. The goal of the Influencer Marketing Manager is to ensure our brand and retail touch points (B2C, B2B) are top of mind to increase core users’ traffic, engagement, trial and loyalty. You act as a brand activator within the local community to inspire participation in mountain sports and increase brand understanding throughout the market.
Together with the National Influencer Marketing Managers (Running, Outdoor, Nordic, Alpine) and the Munich Brand Store Manager developing a localize community marketing plan aligned with global objectives.
- Working with Activation Retail Marketing Specialist at global to develop & implement brand store marketing activation and promotion plan.
- Networking with sports associations, clubs, athletes, guides and Munich based B2B retail partners.
- Executing brand store community events aligned with the brand consumer calendar to maximize brand engagement in the market place.
- Collaborating with local B2B retail partner on event and community marketing
- Launching and managing our local social media and consumer acquisition efforts in alignment with local & global digital team
- Managing and feeding Blog Page & Experience Platform with local Epicentre Events in alignment with local and global marketing team
- Working with Brand Store Managers and Local Digital Communication Manager to implement local seasonal PR & Communication plan.
- Producing monthly reports on community engagement, event and PR/Communication.
- Required to work max. 8 hours per month as a Brand Store sales associate to interact with customer and increase overall brand experience.
- Securing weekly participation opportunity in key Salomon sports for all Brand Store employees.
- Working with Sales Associate in the Brand Store who is taking care of daily consumer requests coming in via own channels
- Managing community marketing budget for Epicentre.
- Undertake other projects as assigned.
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing or community marketing for similar outdoor Sport companies
- Previous experience in outdoor retail
- Participation in activities we make products for
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with other team members effectively
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrated project management and cross functional experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Post-secondary education in Marketing
- Knowledge of the retail environment
- Knowledge of the sport’s soft goods landscape within Epicentre
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in exciting industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please apply online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
À propos de Salomon
L’entreprise française Salomon a vu le jour en 1947, en Haute-Savoie. Cette firme, expert des vêtements hiver de qualité, distribue aujourd’hui ses produits dans plus de 150 pays à travers le monde.
Georges Salomon, à l’origine de la marque, commença son commerce dans un petit atelier de scies à bois et matériels ski. Il parvint en seulement quelques années et beaucoup d’ingéniosité, à obtenir le titre de leader mondial de fixations.
Avec un choix d’articles conséquents dans le sportswear ski et hiver, la marque Salomon jouit aujourd’hui d’une réputation sans égale.