We are looking for an outstanding Sales Analyst to join our The North Face team in Stabio, Switzerland.
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. We spark curiosity. We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity. We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, places and people to connect with.
The North Face is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a Sales Analyst you will be responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data. The North Face is looking for a detail-oriented self-starter who can manage and prioritize their own workload and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects.
- Create and manage both standardized & custom reports, conduct quantitative product & sales analysis, provide support for sales campaigns, actions and promotions
- Assess future needs and data quality
- Be an integral link between the headquarter and the local sales organizations as well as the marketing, product, customer service, IT and supply chain departments
- Ensure that all the necessary reports, information and processes are in place for the successful achievement of business and sales plans
- Support management with regular and ad hoc business analysis and reporting
- Provide support for forecast process, strategic planning, account planning and other sales management processes
- Provide support for sales campaign setup and execution
- Ensure data quality, data accuracy and timely and targeted reports
- Coordinate reports with other departments
What you need to succeed
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role and / or in sales operations environment
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Management, Engineering, Statistics or Economics
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good understanding of the ERP systems
- Highly analytical and with great problem-solving skills
- Ability to co-ordinate and execute simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size, scope and importance
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.