For our EMEA Merchandising team, We are looking for a driven, creative, dynamic, problem solver whose drive for success enables him/her to achieve brand, business goals and individual development goals. The Product Merchandising Manager Footwear will need to be an experienced presenter who is numeric savvy with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
This role's main responsibilities will be indeed to lead merchandising process for the Footwear Category to create best-in-class assortments, from Top of the Mountain to Lifestyle collections.
- Category performance including responsibility for sales and margin targets, product execution, and evaluation and implementation of new opportunities
- Development of direct report (APM)
- Segmentation plans that deliver requisite differentiation among channels and tiers, with focus on Specialty, Strategic Key Accounts and DTC.
Merchandising led approach
- Brief and Partner with Global Team to develop the right products for the EMEA market that align with the EMEA Footwear strategy to make sure the financial goals are reached.
- Own the Category KPI’s, including revenue, SKU count, margins.
- Line planning with logical architecture. Product, price & color.
- Deliver channel segmentation and differentiation: DTC vs. Wholesale & Specialty vs. Strategic Key accounts, based on feedback.
- Plan Product & color Lifecycle for the key Franchises. Plan appropriate innovation & newness by season.
- Identify opportunities based on the strategic choices, customer needs and consumer profiles.
- Know the distribution, from Specialty stores, to Key Accounts, Sport and Lifestyle.
- Know the competition (innovations, materials, features / benefits, pricing architecture, best sellers)
- Trends. Know where the market is heading next (reference brands, products, materials, features / benefits, price)
- Gather and filter seasonal market feedback and input to for the current or future seasons. Build consumer right assortments from this
- Drive cross-functional partnerships with forecasting, sales, retail and marketing during the Go-to-Market process
- Participate and feedback during Global meetings, present at sales meetings and account meetings.
- Partner across functions to create a strong ‘1 Team’ culture of support, visibility and sharing.
- University degree or equivalent.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a Footwear role
- Technical Outdoor & Lifestyle Footwear experience / background / understanding is required
- Experience at working with Strategic Accounts
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Good communicator in English
- Team oriented
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.