The Sales Account Manager – Hospitality is responsible for managing the relationships between Precor and local hospitality brands, ownership groups, management companies and properties in order to achieve the country annual sales and profit objectives.
The position is responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with local Hospitality Accounts and developing sales strategies to ensure revenue and profit growth for Precor. The position works closely with the EMEA Hospitality Manager, Marketing and interacts with all Precor departments. Selling skills, persuasiveness, customer service, follow up; integrity and professionalism are important factors in daily administration of this position.
- Develops and maintains relationships with top decision-makers in hospitality groups.
- Develops and maintains relationships with the EMEA Hospitality Manager and all Precor departments.
- Assesses performance based on existing agreements and market potential.
- Identifies and develops management groups and Hotel chains.
- Completes detailed customer profiles and plans.
- Manages customers’ expectations and focuses efforts towards mutually beneficial sales prospects.
- Builds win/win relationships with customers and major stake-holders.
- Works with EMEA Hospitality Manager and Business Manager to prepare hospitality sales forecasts and reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of opportunity.
- Develops and presents plans, programs and strategies that ensure Precor meet their revenue and market share targets.
- Collects data from customers and hospitality industry that shows trends in current market areas and leads to new ideas for untapped markets.
- Assists local Precor office with setting performance goals and developing leading indicators to measure performance.
- Assists local sales team and Business manager in managing business plans to ensure revenue and profit targets achieved.
- Regularly communicates country objectives and results to EMEA Hospitality Sales Manager.
- Attends designated trade shows, cultivates client relationships, and represents Precor in a professional manner.
- Identifies key local hospitality groups and develops/implements account strategies to develop incremental business within the country
- Effectively communicates Precor’s philosophy, distribution goals, business practices, and programs.
- Understands the key performance indicators that leverage the Business manager and EMEA Hospitality Manager in the hospitality market.
- Generates sales team and business manager interest in obtaining more Precor business in the hospitality markets.
- Works with local Sales representatives to close hospitality sales. Ensures local sales team contributes to present Precor products to all potential hospitality customers.
- Identifies key geographic areas or sales opportunities not currently serviced by existing Precor sales representatives.
Sales Team Support
- Designs and recommends sales and marketing programs for local market by partnering with Precor marketing.
- Works with EMEA Hospitality Manager and Business Manager to enhance marketing & sales skills of local sales team. (i.e. develops and presents sales and product clinics to train local sales force).
- Prepares quotes (prices, credit terms, delivery and service options) and sales contracts to Precor direct hospitality sales.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems.
- Responds quickly to requests from Business Manager and EMEA Hospitality Manager regarding sales reports and forecasts, meetings opportunities, pipelines.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of Precor’s production and delivery schedules.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Prepares reports of local market activities and results.
- Works with inside sales support to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Assists Commercial Customer Care in establishing and maintaining the hospitality service network
- Assists in the budgeting and the forecasting process.
- Assists in the development of spiff programs, freight programs, rebate programs, reward trip programs, dealer advisory meetings, and the annual Precor Summit.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business.
- Minimum of 3 years of selling in a commercial sales environment and / or hospitality market
- Three years of experience in the hospitality marketplace.
- Successful sales track record and target achievement.
- Experience presenting seminars, clinics and sales proposals to customers.
- Familiarity with fitness equipment, fitness industry, and Precor products preferred.
- Working knowledge of the commercial fitness market and business practices.
- Knowledge of management and leadership skills.
- Experience with a sales processes and tools (account planning and strategic selling).
- Experience in the commercial fitness equipment market.
- Ability to develop relationships with key decision-makers.
- Identify, quantify and resolve customers’ problems and needs in a diplomatic manner.
- Develop strategies, action plans, and metrics to monitor results.
- Create and facilitate/lead business development plans.
- Effectively communicate ideas (through oral and written presentations).
- Listen to others and appropriately act on information provided.
- Respond quickly (think “on your feet”).
- Act in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Use a variety of computer programs / systems to track results (sales projection databases, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet, etc.).
- Fluent English both in written and verbal – level C1
- Customer Focus – solicits and uses feedback for continuous improvement. Strives for quality and excellence.
- Accountability – takes a no excuses approach to making things happen. Takes responsibility for own actions and results.
- Teamwork – actively assists to move the team toward the completion of goals
- Communication Skills – effectively expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
- Collaboration – establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objectives
- Drive for Results – develops strategies, action plans, and metrics to monitor results
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in exciting industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please apply online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
À propos de Precor
Established in 1980, Precor (www.precor.com) sets the standard for quality, innovation, and performance in exercise equipment. Precor has distinguished itself as a worldwide industry leader, providing state-of-the-art fitness equipment to health clubs, hotels, spas, fitness centers, and private homes all over the world. Precor strives to bring a personal touch to the experience of every exerciser, relate to operators in the industry in a personal way, and cultivate a culture that believes in mutual respect and the overwhelming returns of sharing.