As Operations Business Analyst, you will support regional EMEA operations lead in Munich fulfilling the following responsibilities:
- Perform planning and forecasting activities for P&L, purchase price variances, exchange hedges, inventory forecasting and distribution costs
- Produce materials for monthly reviews, follow ups and approvals of actuals for same focus groups, providing commentary to managers
- Business partner to regional operations directors and country operations teams, providing ad hoc support as needed
- Drive maintenance of product costing
- Drive warranty planning and provision
- Act as partner to internal stakeholders by providing support on cross-team initiatives
- Governance and compliance support, including policy adherence, PO approvals and vendor management, inventory provisions, and monthly inventory checking at country level
- Assist on special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in finance, controlling or business administration.
- Minimum of 2 years of controlling/accounting experience, ideally in an international environment
- Experience in:
- Budgeting, planning, forecasting
- Margin/mix analysis
- Internal, external reporting
- Strong controlling and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively deliver information to all levels of the organization from transactional levels to management levels
- Good understanding of accounting processes and operational dependencies
- Strong understanding of the global business model, commercial requirements and sales and margin trends based on market information
- Initiative to take on responsibility and confidently discuss topics with country management.
- Proactive, team-oriented attitude
- Willingness and interest in driving change and improvements
- Accurate and quality-driven working style
- High level of system and PC skills (SAP R/3, SAP BI, MS Office)
- Advanced level of English, German is a bonus
- Passion for sports is an advantage
- Financial and strategic business analysis
- Proactivity towards driving process improvements
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Adaptability and responsiveness to change
- Relationship-driven and team-oriented and ability to work in a team
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An interesting role in a dynamic industry
- An opportunity for independence and ownership
- Career progression opportunities
- A friendly and vibrant working environment on a motivated, international team
Please apply online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectations related to this role.
À propos de Precor
Established in 1980, Precor (www.precor.com) sets the standard for quality, innovation, and performance in exercise equipment. Precor has distinguished itself as a worldwide industry leader, providing state-of-the-art fitness equipment to health clubs, hotels, spas, fitness centers, and private homes all over the world. Precor strives to bring a personal touch to the experience of every exerciser, relate to operators in the industry in a personal way, and cultivate a culture that believes in mutual respect and the overwhelming returns of sharing.